TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

8 minutes ago, All My Lovers Died said:

wait what is this scrapped heavy metal heart music video thing.. i was aware of the love in stereo one that got allegedly lost in a fire but not about ANOTHER scrapped mv from night time, my time :bebe:

The company that produced/owns the rights to it was a subset company under MTV, but they shut down before ever airing or releasing it. :toofunny: She talked about it before in her favorite place to spill “tea”… in the comments under a instagram post

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

3 minutes ago, Rose McGowan said:

The company that produced/owns the rights to it was a subset company under MTV, but they shut down before ever airing or releasing it. :toofunny: She talked about it before in her favorite place to spill “tea”… in the comments under a instagram post

i swear she’s such a hard person but god was also cruel to her when her career was actually active with shit like this happened and constant delays lmao

On 8/25/2022 at 2:26 PM, KimKaDAB said:

So...

Just organizing what we already have from the Masochism era rn:

Reveal hidden contents

Confirmed songs:

Downhill Lullaby (reworked)

Don't Forget*

Descending**

Innocent Kind

All My Lovers Die

Released:

Downhill Lullaby*

Don't Forget*

Voices Carry (demo)*

Potential songs:

Voices Carry (cover)

Unlikely but she's been performing:

Hands All Over Me (cover)

Inconclusive but it's possible:

I Pray For Rain**

Inconclusive but less likely to be there:

Guardian**

Legends**

Pretty Dull

Leaked, but probably scrapped:

Finders Keepers**

The Woods**

100% scrapped:

All To Myself**

Already Ready To Lose You**

Hurt By You**

No one knows, but we had snippets:

Mourning After

Down In Flames (cover)

In Your Hands / Wounded Man 

Downhill Lullaby (alternative mix 2019)

No one knows, and we only had the names:

Masochism

Gaslight

Vitriol Kisses

Touch

The Life

Love Street

Chug Knives 

Live To Tell (cover)

Last Of The Famous International Playboys (cover)

Mountain 

Almost sure it was never intended to the album:

Baby's On Fire (cover)**

No one knows if it's even real:

Jump In The River (cover)

Don't even have titles:

The "hold my tongue until I choke" song

*released 

**leaked

Updated the list 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

32 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Updated the list 

the fact that this is all we know/we got from the album in 10 years is so…. :toofloppy:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

6 hours ago, melodrama said:

Finders Keepers is so good and addicting. Why ? :diva:

because its not gonna see an official release

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

On 1/7/2023 at 5:27 PM, fl0r1dakil0s said:

ok am going to watch the music video and then listen to the EP and i'll come back (DISCLAIMER: i'm super super high so i hope that will increase my perception of her music and not vice versa)

i was too high and fell asleep after lost in my bedroom but now i'm listening and ghost is giving

omg listening to red lips now who is she shading like this 😭

59 minutes ago, 111 said:

i gave so much to this thread... we were robbed

You could give us more...

Like Descending final :flutter:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

4 hours ago, Rose McGowan said:

wait i did not know about that :delicious: is there any on-set pics for this one?

6 hours ago, Rose McGowan said:

Wouldn't her label have the rights to the video since they're the ones commissioning it/Sky if she paid for it herself? The story just doesn't add up

2 minutes ago, feelingxcx said:

Wouldn't her label have the rights to the video since they're the ones commissioning it/Sky if she paid for it herself? The story just doesn't add up

right...

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

11 minutes ago, feelingxcx said:

Sky or her label didnt commission, the company did exclusively to air it. A similar thing sorta happened to Allie X, Much Music Canada (another defunct MTV company) commissioned a “Thats So Us” music video that was filmed, edited, and sorta released… it was aired 2 known times and all we have of it is a recording of a tv.

Spoiler

It’s a really unfortunate situation. 

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

since ive been here its never really been drama lol just people kinda shitting on sky and sometimes making valid points

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Reminder that this thread was robbed of a Lipster. Let's make it even more chaotic for 2023 :candy:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm