TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

22 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

since ive been here its never really been drama lol just people kinda shitting on sky and sometimes making valid points

oh trust me there was drama :xgiggle:

like literally right before you joined too (you probably saw it auihfaosfid)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Remember when people here were asking for Ms. Bluebeard? :air:

Unleak it please 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

do me & gloves better

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

36 minutes ago, heavensentslut said:

do me & gloves better

if do me doesnt leak this year i will actually redacted myself by putting redacted redacted redacted and then i will write a note and say redacted redacted redacted and for all the sky ferreira leakers redacted redacted !!! gloves was also a major danger collapse

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

im not a robot but i feel like WUN WUN WUN WUN WUN WUN WUN WUN WUN WUN WUN

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

I know this may seem inconsequential, but the song Sky did with DIIV, Blue Boredom, is available again on Spotify (in my region that is, you guys must have always had it I'm assuming?) and now I'm just happy I don't have to listen to it via local files. These Ferreira crumbs will sustain me for a while.......

In heaven :beyonce: you have my face :kris: my neck, my waist :lolliney: and a fucking saint :clapback:

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

5 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Good Morning to the Ferraris, Haters anonymous(sky’s more critical but still loyal followers) and the Baby Zebras( @shady)-

how are we feeling today?

Please enlighten me what a Baby Zebra is cause I don't want to speculate and look like an idiot. Is that a term for Sky's fans? 

Either way, I'm great, except for that one fact that this thread often reminds me that I'm still sane. Seriously, some of you be having manic episodes here. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

19 minutes ago, shady said:

Please enlighten me what a Baby Zebra is cause I don't want to speculate and look like an idiot. Is that a term for Sky's fans? 

Either way, I'm great, except for that one fact that this thread often reminds me that I'm still sane. Seriously, some of you be having manic episodes here. 

It’s just a joke term for the newer fans/more distanced fanbase on here 

7 hours ago, violentvioletsky said:

I know this may seem inconsequential, but the song Sky did with DIIV, Blue Boredom, is available again on Spotify (in my region that is, you guys must have always had it I'm assuming?) and now I'm just happy I don't have to listen to it via local files. These Ferreira crumbs will sustain me for a while.......

In heaven :beyonce: you have my face :kris: my neck, my waist :lolliney: and a fucking saint :clapback:

but ur so right because that song is really good

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s just a joke term for the newer fans/more distanced fanbase on here 

Ohh, I definitely identify as a Baby Zebra lmao. Good call. If I were an OG fan my hype for Masochism would be dead years ago. I'm just brutally honest when it comes to Sky's career and what we know about her personality. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif