TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

this is so random but i wonder what sky was like in highย schoolย :stareney2:ย was she an outcast?? a bully? aย popular girl? idk why iโ€™m curious :xgiggle:ย i know damn well she never turned in her homework

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, sack said:

this is so random but i wonder what sky was like in highย schoolย :stareney2:ย was she an outcast?? a bully? aย popular girl? idk why iโ€™m curious :xgiggle:ย i know damn well she never turned in her homework

ย 

KYtBoeg.gif

2 hours ago, sack said:

ย 

she was the narcissist playing the victim baby

2 hours ago, sack said:

I feel like she was one of that kind of girls who are not popular but not weirdos that are bullied, but I'm sure she bit lots of people during the time lol

Janelle Monรกe โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข Grace Jones โ€ข Spellling โ€ข FKA twigs โ€ข Kate Bush โ€ข Kylie Minogue โ€ข Charli XCX โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsen โ€ข LOOฮ โˆ† โ€ข Red Velvet โ€ข Janet Jacksonย 

5 hours ago, sack said:

ย 

Probably a bullied outcast - conventionally attractive, signed to a record label, MJ being her godfather, a model (I think). What a pathetic existence, as if she was asking to be bullied.ย 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm freeย 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 minutes ago, shady said:

ย 

Probably a bullied outcast - conventionally attractive, signed to a record label, MJ being her godfather, a model (I think). What a pathetic existence, as if she was asking to be bullied.ย 

She only became a model and signed with capitol after dropping out high schoolย 

Janelle Monรกe โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข Grace Jones โ€ข Spellling โ€ข FKA twigs โ€ข Kate Bush โ€ข Kylie Minogue โ€ข Charli XCX โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsen โ€ข LOOฮ โˆ† โ€ข Red Velvet โ€ข Janet Jacksonย 

5 hours ago, sack said:

ย 

wish i could find the insta post she made where it was a pic of an old detention/late note? and the caption, she talked abt how she always showed up late 2 class

ย 

also this excerpt from aย 2013ย interviewย 

ย 

โ€œAs a kid, I was painfully shy to the point that everyone thought I was crazy or weird,โ€ she continues, flicking cookie crumbs off the front of her sheer white T-shirt. โ€œItโ€™s misread either as attitude or youโ€™re dumb, but Iโ€™m just quiet.โ€ She attended lots of different schoolsโ€”including โ€œone of those religious schools with twelve kids in every grade and theyโ€™re all related in some way,โ€ she recallsโ€”but her social experience was the same no matter where she went. โ€œIโ€™d always have one friend, and weโ€™d have a mutual understanding,โ€ she explains. โ€œI would be around them just so I didnโ€™t have to sit awkwardly by myself. I would also become friends with the people who couldnโ€™t speak English. Iโ€™d sit at the table with all the Asian girls. They were like, Who is this girl?โ€™โ€™

ย 

https://www.thefader.com/2013/08/20/sky-ferreira-everything-is-embarrassing

Iโ€™m getting into this new artist and she has serious Sky vibes. Sheโ€™s 19 years old and has 6ish singles out and is about to release her debut album. Sheโ€™s like beabadoobee meets Ghost - EP by Sky Ferreira.ย 

IMG_7834.png

Iโ€™m curious to hear what you guys think if you check her out! Maybe Iโ€™ll make a thread for her later if people like herย :wub:

Donโ€™t make me get dark on you, baby

ย 

Iโ€™ll go darkโ€ฆย 
หšสšโ™กษžหš

9 minutes ago, Rose McGowan said:

ย 

Iโ€™m curious to hear what you guys think if you check her out! Maybe Iโ€™ll make a thread for her later if people like herย :wub:

She looks so much like Sky from certain angles in that videoย :rip:ย Is this that cloning shit the conspiracy theorists are always talking about? Did someoneย finally get fed upย w/ย the Masochism delays?

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

7 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

it's clear sky was an inspiration, ill say that much lol

i think so too but she swears sheโ€™s not, which is odd to deny when she names other inspirations like melanie martinez ๐Ÿ’€ย 

Donโ€™t make me get dark on you, baby

ย 

Iโ€™ll go darkโ€ฆย 
หšสšโ™กษžหš

You're Not the One (Radio Version) >>>> You're Not the One (Album Version)ย 

ย 

:true:

Hikaru Utadaย โ€ข BANKSย โ€ข Rina Sawayamaย โ€ข Aly & AJย โ€ข MARINAย โ€ข Bjรถrkย โ€ข Kate Bushย โ€ข Marion Ravnย โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsenย โ€ข
Hilary Duffย โ€ข Charli XCXย โ€ข The Cardigansย โ€ข Mitskiย โ€ข Phoebe Bridgersย โ€ข Allie Xย โ€ข Caroline Polachekย โ€ข Meg & Dia โ€ขย Dia Framptonย โ€ข Olivia Lufkinย โ€ขย Poppyย โ€ข Grimesย โ€ข Melanie Martinezย โ€ข Lana Del Reyย โ€ข Bat for Lashesย โ€ข Ayumi Hamasakiย ย โ€ข Paramore โ€ข Hayley Williamsย โ€ขย Evanescence/Amy Leeย โ€ข ACOย โ€ข LIGHTSย โ€ข Alexz Johnsonย โ€ข Avril Lavigneย โ€ข Florrieย โ€ข Flyleaf/Lacey Sturmย โ€ข Tove Loย โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข HANAย โ€ข Daineย โ€ข Foxesย โ€ข CHVRCHESย โ€ข Lorde

1 hour ago, Rose McGowan said:

Iโ€™m getting into this new artist and she has serious Sky vibes. Sheโ€™s 19 years old and has 6ish singles out and is about to release her debut album. Sheโ€™s like beabadoobee meets Ghost - EP by Sky Ferreira.ย 

IMG_7834.png

omg? she looks so much like her and her music is amazing?? i fear i might become a fan

๐–™๐–๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–Ž'๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–œ๐–†๐–ž