TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

4 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

You're Not the One (Radio Version) >>>> You're Not the One (Album Version) 

:true:

I only realised there was a radio version recently. I wish the two were kinda mixed together, because the radio version sounds a little more rough and i like it, but i need it longer. 

1 hour ago, Rose McGowan said:

I’m getting into this new artist and she has serious Sky vibes. She’s 19 years old and has 6ish singles out and is about to release her debut album. She’s like beabadoobee meets Ghost - EP by Sky Ferreira. 

IMG_7834.png

I’m curious to hear what you guys think if you check her out! Maybe I’ll make a thread for her later if people like her :wub:

I literally thought this was Sky until i was like "wait Sky has never had short blonde hair exactly like that". Agree with your description tho! Its cool :party:

6 hours ago, Rose McGowan said:

I’m getting into this new artist and she has serious Sky vibes. She’s 19 years old and has 6ish singles out and is about to release her debut album. She’s like beabadoobee meets Ghost - EP by Sky Ferreira. 

IMG_7834.png

I’m curious to hear what you guys think if you check her out! Maybe I’ll make a thread for her later if people like her :wub:

Im not keen on her singing voice tbh so I won’t be listening any further but good for her ❤️

I think she’s trying to be more kinder whore alt rock tbh but she sounds pop punk almost to me 

6 hours ago, Rose McGowan said:

i think so too but she swears she’s not, which is odd to deny when she names other inspirations like melanie martinez 💀 

She’s the girl from the tik tok video about 2014 tumblr girls-I thought she was just a random tik toker 💀

11 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

She only became a model and signed with capitol after dropping out high school 

Wasn't she signed at 15? Does that mean she was until sophomore? Why are we talking about high school when she barely went for 2 years lmao. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

Leak Zebra 🦓 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, Moloko Plus said:

You’re Not the One (Cut from Newtown Radio) >>>>>> either of the studio versions

Totally right, yup yup

That's the superior version. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Not Madonna scrapping that movie after making Sky shake ass and break all of her articulations in that bootcamp lol

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

5 hours ago, Moloko Plus said:

You’re Not the One (Cut from Newtown Radio) >>>>>> either of the studio versions

I had no idea about the existance of this! It's so cool, and reading the comments, so awesome that this is how some people discovered her and therefore liked this version most

8 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Not Madonna scrapping that movie after making Sky shake ass and break all of her articulations in that bootcamp lol

now everybody say "thank you miss ferreira" for that