TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, Masquerade said:

remember when she said masochism wasn't out yet because it "couldn't exist during the trump presidency"

Guess it can't exist in Biden's eitherย :toofunny:

๐•€ ๐•”๐•๐• ๐•ค๐•– ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•–๐•ช๐•–๐•ค, ๐•’๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ค๐•– ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•’๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐••๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ

red lips.... cheap shawtttt spreading ur legs 4 the boys

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Sky Ferreira is either:

- Crazyย 

- A Liarย 

- Lazy AF

- Or Right all along (less likely).ย 

ย 

And I want to know the truthย :trisha:

Hikaru Utadaย โ€ข BANKSย โ€ข Rina Sawayamaย โ€ข Aly & AJย โ€ข MARINAย โ€ข Bjรถrkย โ€ข Kate Bushย โ€ข Marion Ravnย โ€ข Carly Rae Jepsenย โ€ข
Hilary Duffย โ€ข Charli XCXย โ€ข The Cardigansย โ€ข Mitskiย โ€ข Phoebe Bridgersย โ€ข Allie Xย โ€ข Caroline Polachekย โ€ข Meg & Dia โ€ขย Dia Framptonย โ€ข Olivia Lufkinย โ€ขย Poppyย โ€ข Grimesย โ€ข Melanie Martinezย โ€ข Lana Del Reyย โ€ข Bat for Lashesย โ€ข Ayumi Hamasakiย ย โ€ข Paramore โ€ข Hayley Williamsย โ€ขย Evanescence/Amy Leeย โ€ข ACOย โ€ข LIGHTSย โ€ข Alexz Johnsonย โ€ข Avril Lavigneย โ€ข Florrieย โ€ข Flyleaf/Lacey Sturmย โ€ข Tove Loย โ€ข Sky Ferreira โ€ข HANAย โ€ข Daineย โ€ข Foxesย โ€ข CHVRCHESย โ€ข Lorde

8 hours ago, Masquerade said:

remember when she said masochism wasn't out yet because it "couldn't exist during the trump presidency"

Itโ€™s not a Christmas album guysโ€ฆ

ย 

in other news 4 christmases have come and gone since she claimed this

5 minutes ago, Kristine said:

Itโ€™s not a Christmas album guysโ€ฆ

ย 

in other news 4 christmases have come and gone since she claimed this

you being the worst song on NTMT

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

So glad for, or so sorry that, whatever happened in this thread happened since I last checked in (I forget what page I left out on and I'm not about to try and figure it out)

ย 

So I was listening through old leaks and materials - American Dream. Looks like Sky was pissed/fighting against her label/careerย even back then (song leaked 2011)ย and put it into a song, and it reminded me a bit of Marina's 'Miss Y', which was a similar vibe expressing frustration over her career and what she'd done and where she was going at that time.

It makes me wonder how many artists have tracksย buriedย that came from them being in a place of frustration and stagnation and they just pumped it out in the studio.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
๐ŸŽถย Art decorates space, but music decorates timeย ๐ŸŽถ

I don't need honesty

Baby, lie like you love me, lie like you love me

Cover me in a dream

I'll be yours or fantasy

Who needs the honesty?

Baby, lie like you love me, lie like you love me

Maybe at the end it becomes real enough for meย :party:

17 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Canโ€™t believe she was just announced as the new Emma Frost in the next X men filmย :oprah4:

ย 

lubJYcDlaOqZ.jpg?o=1

ย 

She's a real life Emma Frost, she uses her Omega-level telepathic powers to keep us believing her

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif