TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, Masquerade said:

I'm prone to looking like this in harsh lighting too due to my bone structure. I don't do drugs and I'm healthy so...it happens. tearing her down over her looks is not it. we all know she's gorgeous anyway

i agree she has a very angular face and is quite thin, she's had some health issues so for someone who is 30 and hasn't had any work done i think she looks normal. like as much as i do think she is a compulsive liar and an psychological terrorist you can see how anxious and depressed she is and it's sad. a gaggle of faggots getting together anonymously to rip apart her appearance is gross

14 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

i agree she has a very angular face and is quite thin, she's had some health issues so for someone who is 30 and hasn't had any work done i think she looks normal. like as much as i do think she is a compulsive liar and an psychological terrorist you can see how anxious and depressed she is and it's sad. a gaggle of faggots getting together anonymously to rip apart her appearance is gross

She’s actually gained weight if you look at the Met gala pics which is a good thing-some people develop further in their 20s and you get facial changes- my face has that buccal fat removal look aswell and I’m not that skinny so it’s all relative.

34 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

like as much as i do think she is a compulsive liar and an psychological terrorist

34 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

a gaggle of faggots 

I love this post

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

No photo description available.

i found this fanart she posted on facebook in 2015... missing this era....:ma:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

26 minutes ago, Escapism said:

No photo description available.

i found this fanart she posted on facebook in 2015... missing this era....:ma:

I wonder who is CatWoman, it looks like Margot Robbie, it kinda looks like Cupcakke too

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

18 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

I wonder who is CatWoman, it looks like Margot Robbie, it kinda looks like Cupcakke too

Catwoman is Azealia!

k0tRxgr.jpg

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

It's been a long time since Wounded Man/In Your Hands snippet came out, le_k that already :eartha2:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

i love sky ferreira! she makes great music when she feels like it!! i love that she does things on her terms and doesn't listen to anyone else!! i think we should all be a lot more like sky ferreira and that it would make the world a much better place!!

i love how sky talks her shit on finders keepers she should do it more

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7