TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, AlexIl said:

Genius instated a rule that says you're not supposed to add lyrics to unreleased songs that weren't performed/snippeted by the artist, so anyone can report leak transcriptions and have them taken down (incl. stans)

since when?

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

7 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

since when?

They rarely ever take action unless an artist or their team requests a takedown. But I just checked, and all the pages for Sky's unreleased seem to still be up?

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

They rarely ever take action unless an artist or their team requests a takedown. But I just checked, and all the pages for Sky's unreleased seem to still be up?

yeah they're there for me

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Hope something click on Sky soon and she realizes that ntmt is going to be 10yrs old soon, we don't need and don't want new singles, just play Capitol's game and do what they said, finished the album, release it, release the DF MV with the album like you were told and we're done, finally. See you in 25 years 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, KimKaDAB said:

Hope something click on Sky soon and she realizes that ntmt is going to be 10yrs old soon, we don't need and don't want new singles, just play Capitol's game and do what they said, finished the album, release it, release the DF MV with the album like you were told and we're done, finally. See you in 25 years 

Sky should just get it over with. While I do think Capitol should finance her more she needs to stop cutting her nose off to spite her face.

Also plz release Twin Peaks style DL video too 

12 hours ago, AlexIl said:

Genius instated a rule that says you're not supposed to add lyrics to unreleased songs that weren't performed/snippeted by the artist, so anyone can report leak transcriptions and have them taken down (incl. stans)

Omg… kinda evil of them tbh. How will people like Sky get any traffic?

99 tears instrumental leak when :biblio:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

31 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Tonia is taking care of Sky's pets. maybe she's working..... or at her boyfriends house! 

She's in Paris for the fashion week

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson