TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

i kinda want the visuals for masochism to be like her simple shoots with the ski mask shot by terry richardson 

ezgif.com-gif-maker-67678ea5720193e91.gi

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Damm, Halsey's single "Without Me" just got certified diamond by the RIAA. 

She has 4 studio albums, 2 live albums, 1 studio EP and many high profile collabs.

And here we are, still waiting for the artist who called out Halsey for "stealing" her visuals and aesthetic to release her long-promised sophomore album after announcing it almost 10 years ago. 

I don't know who feels dumber: Sky herself or the fans who claim that Sky is better than Halsey lol. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 hours ago, Masquerade said:

love how she got some attention for the "label control" story and then she was like this is embarrassing bye

Everything is Embarrassing was supposed to be a singular moment not a career defining anthem.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

15 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I don't know who feels dumber: Sky herself or the fans who claim that Sky is better than Halsey lol. 

Sky is not better than Halsey in any department and we all know that, those of us that have working brains i mean!

i feel bad for Sky’s fans tbqh, like they are so despicable. under every Capitol tweet complaining about Sky. :ma: give it up sissies. 

39 minutes ago, letterblue said:

Sky is not better than Halsey in any department and we all know that, those of us that have working brains i mean!

i feel bad for Sky’s fans tbqh, like they are so despicable. under every Capitol tweet complaining about Sky. :ma: give it up sissies. 

Right? When are they going to realize that is Sky the one who is slowing down everything. 

So many artists have done wonder under a lower budget than Sky has. But she wants MPG budget and no Label meddling lol and doing alt pop music lol

Not even Björk has that much of a budget 😂 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Elevator her best song period

Just because we're having fun...

Doesn't mean that you're the only one

You're just a chapter in my story

Let's write another page

Cause you know either way

I'M STRIKING LIKE LIGHTNING :beyonce:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

say what you want about sky, but these sky and halsey comparisons are getting really tiring now :awkney2:  the only interaction they had was probably just #that twitter picture but some of you can’t stop dragging it for your life

5 minutes ago, Greta Bowie said:

sky didn't release masochism last year because it would be hard to go head-to-head with renaissance on aoty :true:

bgc-clermont.gif

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7