TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

If any of you are posting here more than once a week, you’re a fan lol-we’re all crazed here 

In words of Kate Bush:

We let the weirdness in 🎶 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, Veinsineon said:

Hi. I’m closing my account with Skyfans Inc.  and only came to this thread to see if the rest of her recorded material has leaked yet

nope we still need the overhyped descending final and rumored tracks and older era tracks

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

6 hours ago, Greta Bowie said:

sky didn't release masochism last year because it would be hard to go head-to-head with renaissance on aoty :true:

:eyeroll:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

7 hours ago, Greta Bowie said:

sky didn't release masochism last year because it would be hard to go head-to-head with renaissance on aoty :true:

I just know Beyoncé was afraid when she first heard don't forget:true:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Leak Pretty Dull. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I posted this picture on Ig's story taggin Capitol and they've seen it. ps. not mine

Spoiler

Imagem

I think we should all agree that besides they ignoring Ferraris at their comments section, it seems that they're very aware of what's happining and they're not enjoying being called out as the bad ones.

Katy Perry stated another day that Capitol is good to her. And Capitol is like on their photos captions "Congrats to our 2023 Billboard Power Players always putting our artists first."

8 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I posted this picture on Ig's story taggin Capitol and they've seen it. ps. not mine

Hide contents

Imagem

I think we should all agree that besides they ignoring Ferraris at their comments section, it seems that they're very aware of what's happining and they're not enjoying being called out as the bad ones.

Katy Perry stated another day that Capitol is good to her. And Capitol is like on their photos captions "Congrats to our 2023 Billboard Power Players always putting our artists first."

The way you can tell this is the UK 💀

18 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Did anyone see Tonia ranking the Grammys :lmao:

not the Chris Brown approval 

the way she also posts jordan peterson on a regular basis is so hilarious too:oic2:

14 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Hide contents

Imagem

how exactly does this prove anything? :toofunny:

anyways im on top is one of her best songs

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Did Sky win a Grammy last night? 

30 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

She beat Beyonce's ass and now Sky's the most Grammy-winning artist in the universe thanks to the highly acclaimed and comercially successful album Masochism with the global smash hit Descending that was so successful and so mindbreaking that even deaf people enjoyed it.

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

9 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Yes, now her+Taylor+Beyoncé have together 43 grammies

Multi acclaimed queens

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson