TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

14 hours ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

She beat Beyonce's ass and now Sky's the most Grammy-winning artist in the universe thanks to the highly acclaimed and comercially successful album Masochism with the global smash hit Descending that was so successful and so mindbreaking that even deaf people enjoyed it.

That's our 10-albums-under-her-belt alternative queen ♥ thank you Capitol 

6 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Yes, now her+Taylor+Beyoncé have together 43 grammies

Multi acclaimed queens

Halsey wishes :hooker:

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

No, there was a tribute tho

5ed96555bc66cf8ff12c6736bd845cf0ad6c8fa0.pnj

OK BUT I'D LOVE AN I PRAY FOR RAIN LIVE

Maybe she'll be able to sing it better than All My Lovers Die

She didn't die but her career did long ago. RIP

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

14 minutes ago, Masquerade said:

she won for Biggest Flop Still Inexplicably Signed to a Major Record Label (she didn't show up until an hour after the show was over)

And she also performed one song but she had to restart the performance twice, she claimed it was the sound engineer fault. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

18 minutes ago, 111 said:

flop 

The biggest deception of the original 2010 alt pop girls. 

There's something quite fascinating that at same time she's not active, everybody knows she's not retired. She's not like, I don't know, Nadia Oh who just decided to vanish away and live her life. People are still waiting for Sky Ferreira after 10 years.

18 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

There's something quite fascinating that at same time she's not active, everybody knows she's not retired. She's not like, I don't know, Nadia Oh who just decided to vanish away and live her life. People are still waiting for Sky Ferreira after 10 years.

Nadia Oh also has TWO full length records out  :true:

23 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Nadia Oh also has TWO full length records out  :true:

and also somehow has VERY limited unreleased?!

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

On 2/5/2023 at 4:02 PM, DownhillLullaby said:

I posted this picture on Ig's story taggin Capitol and they've seen it. ps. not mine

Reveal hidden contents

Imagem

I think we should all agree that besides they ignoring Ferraris at their comments section, it seems that they're very aware of what's happining and they're not enjoying being called out as the bad ones.

Katy Perry stated another day that Capitol is good to her. And Capitol is like on their photos captions "Congrats to our 2023 Billboard Power Players always putting our artists first."

do u want a cookie or something :cryney2:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

@DownhillLullaby

Poor Capitol, they even teased Don't Forget on their social media and Sky blew it up not finishing the music video lol

I am amazed how blind many stans are, there are SO many proofs that demonstrate that Sky is the faulty one here. 

But oh well, those stans sooner or later will wake up from delulu land

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

@DownhillLullaby

Poor Capitol, they even teased Don't Forget on their social media and Sky blew it up not finishing the music video lol

I am amazed how blind many stans are, there are SO many proofs that demonstrate that Sky is the faulty one here. 

But oh well, those stans sooner or later will wake up from delulu land

:rollin:

2 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

:rollin:

*virtual hug*

Don't worry, let's sue Sky Ferreira for hurting people's feeling and playing with their hopes for a decade. 

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

But all are still putting up music? 

what does this mean 

I rather be not releasing anything than releasing a player of games or shinigami eyes

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, feelingxcx said:

That would be either Lana or Grimes actually. (honorary mention: Marina)

Ntm on Lana,  I feel that ocean Blvd will make justice for the past 2 albums.

Too much on Marina and grimes tho, they've been making awful music for almost half a decade now

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

9 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Ntm on Lana,  I feel that ocean Blvd will make justice for the past 2 albums.

Too much on Marina and grimes tho, they've been making awful music for almost half a decade now

Eh I don’t think so tbh- Ocean deserves the treatment Marina got for ancient dreams(which was actually good…)

Very boring, meaningless track