TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 2/10/2023 at 12:27 AM, EXODUS said:

Lana has released at least 2 fantastic records and many more albums that are either fine or good. 

Grimes sure is releasing bad music compared to the ones from her latest two albums, but we got alt pop bibles like her past three albums (even though many fans prefer her first albums sound that is more experimental and alternative than alt pop). 

Marina has 3 fantastic albums under her belt and 2 other albums that are either OK or good. 

Sky only has NTMT which is good but overrated af and it was rushed done because her label put pressure on her to finish it quick so they can release whatever she wants under her own terms. That's why she pay that album recording and decided which songs to release. But it is rushed af and lacked polishing. But it's far from the best that either Lana, Marina and Grimes have done. 

Well, Grimes released 2 great albums after NTMT was released. 

Sky can't even release any album lol

Correct.

The three of them are relevant, successful and hard workers.

Sure they have great, good and okish albums under their belt but at least they have released more than good album after Sky released her only album 10 years ago. 

Marina: 3

Grimes: 2

Lana: 6 (now 7 in some days). 

You completely missed the point and wrote all that for nothing but ok.

I responded to a message calling Sky a deception, which I took as an artist who turned out to be completely different than what we thought initially. In that regard I think it's fair to say that Lana, Marina, and Grimes changed far more than Sky. None of them have an ounce of "alt pop girl" in them anymore.

Lana: a glamorous chamber pop artist turned to looking like any basic country woman, singing over barely-there piano instrumentals with no effort or care about the visuals.

Marina: a concept-album artist whose writing went downhill and started selling candles, notebooks, and polyester sweatpants while saying that mother nature's dying and humanity is poison (hypocrite).

Grimes: a cr**khead communist making excellent cr**khead music who got pregnant by Elon Musk and just became an elf cosplayer with way too much budget.

Sky is still her old unreliable self making (and barely releasing) the same kind of music 🤷‍♂️

29 minutes ago, feelingxcx said:

I responded to a message calling Sky a deception, which I took as an artist who turned out to be completely different than what we thought initially. In that regard I think it's fair to say that Lana, Marina, and Grimes changed far more than Sky. None of them have an ounce of "alt pop girl" in them anymore.

Lana: a glamorous chamber pop artist turned to looking like any basic country woman, singing over barely-there piano instrumentals with no effort or care about the visuals.

Marina: a concept-album artist whose writing went downhill and started selling candles, notebooks, and polyester sweatpants while saying that mother nature's dying and humanity is poison (hypocrite).

Grimes: a cr**khead communist making excellent cr**khead music who got pregnant by Elon Musk and just became an elf cosplayer with way too much budget.

Sky is still her old unreliable self making (and barely releasing) the same kind of music 🤷‍♂️

Careful, you don’t want to be warned for being off topic :lmao:

4 hours ago, feelingxcx said:

I mean you're absolutely right but beware those warning points :toofloppy:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

some of yall are just hateful WE DO NOT GENUINELY LIVE SKY FERREIRA'S LIFE

not trying to defend her but we honestly dont know whats going on behind the scenes and sometimes yall are just flat out horrible

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 hour ago, heavensentslut said:

some of yall are just hateful WE DO NOT GENUINELY LIVE SKY FERREIRA'S LIFE

not trying to defend her but we honestly dont know whats going on behind the scenes and sometimes yall are just flat out horrible

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops like spinning tops :beyonce::hype:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

On 2/9/2023 at 6:27 PM, EXODUS said:

Lana has released at least 2 fantastic records and many more albums that are either fine or good.

Um? BTD, UV and HM are all fantastic. I would even say NFR despite how some of you may feel about the production and vocals. Don't do her like this.

6 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

Um? BTD, UV and HM are all fantastic. I would even say NFR despite how some of you may feel about the production and vocals. Don't do her like this.

I agree but again be careful with continuing this discussion 💀

The paradise erasure is interesting though 

16 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

Yes, let's bring it back on topic :) 

I loved this haircut on her, she looked so good and it fit her so well imo.

sky-ferreira-hair-7-500x750.jpg

I loved the blue hair, also I love the new one... not a fan of hers with a short hair but she had to have it so...

dyed blonde eyebrows to me was a yesssss

2 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I loved the blue hair, also I love the new one... not a fan of hers with a short hair but she had to have it so...

died eyebrowns to me was a yesssss

I wasn't a huge fan of the blue, but it looked good with the dark eye makeup here.

Last Sky Ferreira stan — Sky Ferreira for Marc Jacobs (2015) Makeup by...

This era was such a serve tho, so grunge I love it

sky-f.jpg

This hair was insanely gorj on her though, imagine if she had kept it for an album era serving us dark dance pop? :excited:

Sky Ferrera as Madonna | Sky ferreira, V magazine, Poses

2 hours ago, This Feeling said:

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I agree but again be careful with continuing this discussion 💀

The paradise erasure is interesting though 

I meant albums released after 2013.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde