TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Sky fans are pissed for the new H release. They are now commenting under H's posts. They think H owes them to promote Free Sky, :dorothy3:

They are also accusing H of copying Sky's look again with the platinum blonde wig and makeup.....:facepalm:

3ieuq-Vl34-Ca9-Dl-J77-Ey-QD0-VV8-Is-Vb-L

A Sky fan made this collage as "proof" that H is copying Sky. :facepalm:

4b-Xkzke-VRco5zt-TRMchr-Go-C36-Dvs-FTv-B

we need a company to hire these people urgently it's so disgraceful how things are getting

I'm over here defending Halsey, which never in a million years I thought I would do. 

If they start attacking Gwen Stefani for stealing Sky's look, that's it. :awkney:

They also need to leave Raye alone. They keep demanding her to support Sky because she was in the same situation. I think Raye is starting to delete those comments because I don't see it anymore. 

2 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

A Sky fan made this collage as "proof" that H is copying Sky. :facepalm:

4b-Xkzke-VRco5zt-TRMchr-Go-C36-Dvs-FTv-B

not this :eartha: why are they acting brand new tho? this is absolutely not the first time halsey is using red lipstick and blond hair why start accusing her now

15 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I'm over here defending Halsey, which never in a million years I thought I would do. 

If they start attacking Gwen Stefani for stealing Sky's look, that's it. :awkney:

They also need to leave Raye alone. They keep demanding her to support Sky because she was in the same situation. I think Raye is starting to delete those comments because I don't see it anymore. 

oh nah they better NOT start with Raye!? wtf? she’s too fucking talented to deal with those deranged losers. i’m pissed.

and Sky’s “look” is not original, she doesn’t own that “look” :lmao:

10 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

not this :eartha: why are they acting brand new tho? this is absolutely not the first time halsey is using red lipstick and blond hair why start accusing her now

I think because H is releasing a new release (demo) and capitol is supporting it and not Sky. Sky isn't releasing anything because she doesn't want to. She could use a different name or create a band to release music. 

4 minutes ago, stillrun said:

oh nah they better NOT start with Raye!? wtf? she’s too fucking talented to deal with those deranged losers. i’m pissed.

and Sky’s “look” is not original, she doesn’t own that “look” :lmao:

They have been hassling Raye for months with the Free Sky BS. 

Those Freeskyferreira stans are so fucking lame lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

54 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I think because H is releasing a new release (demo) and capitol is supporting it and not Sky. Sky isn't releasing anything because she doesn't want to. She could use a different name or create a band to release music. 

they doin all that just because halsey is releasing a demo for post malone? chi.. :biblio: sky could release her demos too if she stopped messing with the stems every time to "get it perfect" (it never does)

7 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

They're doing the same with JoJo too :eartha:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

10 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

This is so disgusting since Raye was in an equally abusive (if not more) situation as not only was she prohibited from releasing an album but her label also forced her to make music she didn't want to AND switch genres entirely which eventually ended with Raye fighting her own way out of her contract. Meanwhile Sky has complete and total creative control of her music and still doesn't want to cooperate. :rollin:

giphy.gif