TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

10 hours ago, the ocean said:

Sky Tonia Ferreira was a 14 year long study done by the Harvard Department of Psychology. We thank you for your participation.

you and others copy/paste this same exact joke every other month this is like the 4th time i’ve seen it :flop:

14417469274.gif

47 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

you and others copy/paste this same exact joke every other month this is like the 4th time i’ve seen it :flop:

This joke has been around since idk 2017:toofloppy:

1 minute ago, lonely lonely night said:

all my lovers die leak when

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9523nkqo925nho8atf2gw8

Hopefully will leak alongside Wounded Man and Innocent Kind

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

55 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

do y'all get a 2013 - 2014 charli xcx vibe with always ready to lose you too or is it just me? btw what year is this song from?

Now that I'm listening to it (it's been a while) it really does give me True Romance vibes. The song was recorded back in 2015

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

11 hours ago, Greta Bowie said:

we finally arrived at the end of it all, soon it will be here!

the only thing keeping anything alive on this thread is now any other potential leaks and then it's over.

5 hours ago, violentvioletsky said:

Now that I'm listening to it (it's been a while) it really does give me True Romance vibes. The song was recorded back in 2015

The version that leaked was produced on April 28th, 2015, to be more exact ~

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Nnn you have to be careful when you have that bone structure- I have the same type, if you’re in too harsh lighting or styling yourself a certain way with very bleached hair like sky -this is the result.

She’s actually gained weight if you look at the Met gala pics which is a good thing-some people develop further in their 20s and you get facial changes- my face has that buccal fat removal look aswell and I’m not that skinny so it’s all relative.

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

It kind of annoys me every time I see the crack addict comment on here and Reddit because I have the same type of face and have never done drugs…

what do you want me to do with this information

43 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Tonia revealed that sky was only at Met Gala because she’s modelling for celine hence all the celine bags…she also went digging in her house and found a photo 

yes diva tonia, digg more and maybe you'll find Masochism :hottie: 

58 minutes ago, melodrama said:

IT'S OVER :lmao: the most famous updates account for sky ferreira, and one of the last few standing, announced the account is now closed:

I thought he already "left" in 2020 when the Paper Magazine article came out? :rip:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

4 hours ago, melodrama said:

IT'S OVER :lmao: the most famous updates account for sky ferreira, and one of the last few standing, announced the account is now closed:

i fucking won omg, LEWSER!!!