TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

whatΒ did they do to youΒ :awkney:

we were mutuals and got into a small Twitter beef. i dm’d them telling them to stop bringing up Halsey because i found it trashy. like you’re a Sky Ferreira β€œupdates” account….let’s stick to that!Β they ended up blocking me lolΒ :P it’s just funny to me!

7 hours ago, melodrama said:

IT'S OVERΒ :lmao:Β the most famous updates account for sky ferreira, and one of the last few standing, announced the account is now closed:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I mean, there's nothing to give updates on, so I guess the only course of action is to abandon the account. Love to see Sky fans giving up hope and turning in their badges! It's truly what she deserves. Hopefully soon people forget this woman and let her live her dysfunctional shell of a career and life in peace.Β 

37 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

the FreeSkyFerreira stans are really annoying smh

FR you can't even mention her name without they appearing like a virus

Janelle MonΓ‘e β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ Grace Jones β€’ Spellling β€’ FKA twigs β€’ Kate Bush β€’ Kylie Minogue β€’ Charli XCX β€’ Carly Rae Jepsen β€’ LOOΞ βˆ† β€’ Red Velvet β€’ Janet JacksonΒ 

OMG you guys, I was right, Kate Bush is releasing something before Masochism.Β 

Β 

Sky is over.Β 

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde

2 hours ago, stillrun said:

wait whaaat?Β :excited:

Β 

She is teasing really hard on social media, still no official announcement not date.Β 

Β 

It's about time!Β 

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde

On 2/20/2023 at 1:05 PM, evalionisameme said:

Tonia revealed that sky was only at Met Gala because she’s modelling for celine hence all the celine bags…she also went digging in her house and found a photoΒ 

Β 

It was posted on Tumblr.

Β 

https://www.tumblr.com/lebellabluefemme/709818389977251840

I love her music as a local (have only heard Ghost EP and NTMT), but seeing the chaos of this thread makes me deeply fascinated in darling SkyΒ and her turbulentΒ history. There seems to be a lot of drama surrounding this woman. I don’t even know where to begin.Β 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

12 hours ago, Greta Bowie said:

imagine printing a box of flyers for sky while she is posting a picture of a pig on igΒ :bebe:

Β 

A waste of money. If Sky herself isn't doing anything about her predicament,Β why are other people doing it for her?Β :sky:

Β 

2 hours ago, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:

I love her music as a local (have only heard Ghost EP and NTMT), but seeing the chaos of this thread makes me deeply fascinated in darling SkyΒ and her turbulentΒ history. There seems to be a lot of drama surrounding this woman. I don’t even know where to begin.Β 

Β 

Β 

Does anyone know why it was Sky's grandmother who raised her and not Tonia?

24 minutes ago, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:

I wouldn't say you're a local...Ghost and NTMT are her only releases. I don't count As If because it's just throwaway bubblegum pop type music. Aside from a few good leaked tracks, you've pretty much heard it all sis!

Β 

Link to her leaked material here. Definitely check out the 'Machoism sessions' folder, it's the closest we will get to another album from ha.

https://mega.nz/folder/g4oHHahY#f7bFr-Fr3XbX79Gh1IDDvQ/folder/poBFDSqA

Β 

There was also a NTMT B-Side release featuring these. Worth the listen.

Β 

2/3 of my main favs releasing albums this year and meanwhile Sky hasn't put one out in nearly 10 years. Much to think about…

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯