TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

She’d need to spill more tea for this to work- honestly she’s not wrong though-Halsey isn’t going to get any bigger and regardless of disliking or liking Halsey it’s very odd that she has a biopic planned when there just isn’t any demand-captiol do invest an awful lot more than she returns I imagine sometimes 

this halsey obsession needs to be studied...... nothing ever made sense. she's just mad capitol ain't giving her the same coins

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

6 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

The internet is forever though. :smile2:

This is what she posted yesturday and today. She raged at Halsey and Capitol and posted some stuff on her stories.

IMG-20230223-175141-048.jpg

Resized-Screenshot-20230223-192857-Insta

Also this posted today by the stans.

Resized-Screenshot-20230223-182718-Insta

giphy.gif

Assuming that being skinny and blonde was an original concept by sky... why would capitol want to model their artist after someone who isn't charting?

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

I feel like this gets brought up semi-often but Sky and Katy were good friends back in the day, those tweets were all jokes. 
D595jTAWsAEoyvj.jpg

She also attended Katy's birthday party in 2009:

IMG_7697.jpg

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

3 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

We need someone to train Halsey AI to sing Descending and leak it as her next single just to watch Sky fume and retire for good. :true:

Sky would go on a full murderous rampage and Halsey would be gone even tho she did nothing this time :true:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

:lmao:its coming guuuuys its coming shes so amaziiiing get the pitchfork reviews ready shes about to slaaaay 300 tour dates announcement, new single, new music video, album out by next month sent to the mixer master hope it doesnt leaaaaaak otherwise she will lose money and success!!!! nobody expects her music and visuals to be 80s pop/rock aesthetic, its so fresh now that everyone is doing disco, the gays will eat her up. heard this from an insider!!!!

just watched twin peaks: fire walk with me imagine my surprise realizing night time, my time is lyrically almost completely lifted from it mrsjackson.gif no wonder its the best track on the album 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 hour ago, Sis said:

:lmao:its coming guuuuys its coming shes so amaziiiing get the pitchfork reviews ready shes about to slaaaay 300 tour dates announcement, new single, new music video, album out by next month sent to the mixer master hope it doesnt leaaaaaak otherwise she will lose money and success!!!! nobody expects her music and visuals to be 80s pop/rock aesthetic, its so fresh now that everyone is doing disco, the gays will eat her up. heard this from an insider!!!!

oh my god you're always bringing the hot exclusive info thank u :excited:

1 hour ago, Sis said:

issgouding/teddy/speedy?