TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

This situation is soooooooooooo embarrassing, the tweet with tonia's post screenshoted it's already getting lots of quotes 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ferraris we'll never recover from this, |_eak In your hands (Wounded Man) now quick, while we can

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

3 hours ago, pin up galore said:

just watched twin peaks: fire walk with me imagine my surprise realizing night time, my time is lyrically almost completely lifted from it mrsjackson.gif no wonder its the best track on the album 

YUPPPPP!!!!

If you have a Tumblr account you are set. If not then get one so you can read this interesting thread. It's the only way to read the comments on the page. 

Anyway, it looks like the Free Sky stans went to lebellabluefemme's tumblr to lecture that person about Sky's ordeal. What the Free Sky stans didn't know is that lebellabluefemme came back with lots of logical responses. I follow and am subscribe to lebellabluefemme tumblr so I was watching all this in real time. :ahh:

This is the link.  

https://at.tumblr.com/lebellabluefemme/this-is-skys-mother-going-crazy-on-halsey-and/tjt339w1vcyh

The Free Sky stans posted this after. The same tiresome Sky is hostage story we already heard. :defeated:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpGSUIUI1Ov/

Sadly - a Halsey stan  lost their ever loving shit when a Lana fan came in and said what everyone has known all along. That Halsey never had a miscarriage on stage. Which is a given and old news so who cares. But that H stan went so coocoo that comments were shut down temporarily. :awk:                     

358 pages of the holygrail H doesn't want the public to see.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200808191248/https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/3238-halsey/?page=1

Free Sky. ~

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

This situation is soooooooooooo embarrassing, the tweet with tonia's post screenshoted it's already getting lots of quotes 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Ferraris we'll never recover from this, |_eak In your hands (Wounded Man) now quick, while we can

Tonia posted something about touching people's nerves with a smiley face then deleted it. She can't help it.  :facepalm:

Are we surprised?

Spoiler

• ANNOUNCEMENTS

• aw.png.0631cb3acf2be2c693c246d222f028b4.

PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't... 

Halsey

Started by bekah, 5 Feb 2017

5364 POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

bekah   

• tumblr_inline_nhf8qblKKu1rx31fl.jpg.f159

Posted 8 Feb 2017

On 08/02/2017,,  saburoro said:

like her music but she can be annoying

i do enjoy the fact especially that she talks about mental illness in a few of her songs, particularly the difficulty and how it sometimes feels like a nonreality, as someone who has a mood disorder i applaud her for depicting it in songs like Control, Gasoline, Hold Me Down etc. Not Afraid Anymore is admittedly boppy, unfortunately it's connected with 50 shades but the last 50 shades ost was also well produced and featured an echelon of awesome songs when the movie was garbage. same shit, different year.

side note: I think using tumblr callout posts is a trashy thing to do, tumblr is a very subjectively biased place that can take the slightest offense and capitalize it to lethal levels to the point where people's craniums will explode from the triggerdee triggerdumb. in general I think callout posts are one sidedly unreliable, but that's me not being favorable of the whole "this is your favs entire receipt sheet", because some mistakes should be considered to be rectified with time or with forgiveness or admission, unless they keep doing it. Callout posts that callously label ppl online that were your "platonic datefriend" or some tumblrina snowflake bs like that as a "pedophile abuser" out of pure vengeance and hatred towards them or self victimization purposes are fucking disgusting sorry

I do agree w/ this, hence why I didn't use any tumblr callout posts in my summary

I think the only thing I used was an ask from an exposehalsey blog, but tht was more to expand on my next point

ya like the tumblr callout culture is stupid as hell and stuff like halsey's old "problematic" tweets doesnt bug me as much bc we've all said dumb shit on social media...the thing that bugs me about her is the disconnect between her message and her actions

mislaid   

• thumbnail_IMG_7096.jpg.ed66a0f984fb9374d

Posted 8 Feb 2017 (edited)

-

Edited 9 Jun 2018 by mislaid

rme   

• memedakotajudge.jpg.847828a5892cd15ead3a

Posted 9 Feb 2017

Some of yall seem to forget that a lot of those tumblr/twitter posts were made when she was around 17 years old. Like. Lmao. And don't tell me you didn't say stupid/cringeworthy shit at that age either. I don't keep up with her like that anymore but she seems to have moved past her edgy tumblr phase. She's a prime example of what happens when someone who's so engrained in our current social media gets famous--especially if you're still using social media platforms that you've had for years.

Psylocke666   

• avatar_1485757068268.jpg.4dcfa664208acb0

Posted 9 Feb 2017

On 05/02/2017,,  kotsukotsu said:

Honestly I never liked her & never will. Her songs are trash, she can't sing. I don't know why she's famous lmao.

I thought I was the only one lol

flurry   

• 191752D8-2B87-4D4D-BEE7-DA90D7AD97AB.png

Posted 9 Feb 2017

On 09/02/2017,,  rme said:

Some of yall seem to forget that a lot of those tumblr/twitter posts were made when she was around 17 years old. Like. Lmao. And don't tell me you didn't say stupid/cringeworthy shit at that age either. I don't keep up with her like that anymore but she seems to have moved past her edgy tumblr phase. She's a prime example of what happens when someone who's so engrained in our current social media gets famous--especially if you're still using social media platforms that you've had for years.

if it were up to me I'd go back and slap my seventeen year old self too smh

jolynekujo   

• IMG_4901.PNG.a3135ac5eb461ccb8433272565b

Posted 9 Feb 2017

Every time I think of her  I'm always reminded of the vine with the guys singing "WAAHHHLLCOM TOOO MAAIII KEEIITCHIN WE GOT BANANIS AND AVOCADI"

DonnieDarkoGirl   

• IMG_0307.JPG.a0f8942fff5723cb19c8e73adb4

Posted 9 Feb 2017

her "AMAZING" singing skills :phftt:

Nusha   

• cat.png.d59aa76d82d460862daa2852752d8da2

Posted 9 Feb 2017

I think we've all done immature and embarrassing stuff when we were teens, and we'll always do, but all that cringy-ness calms down when we reach our mid teens like 15 (personally speaking, my stupidest age was 13 and I'm sure many will relate to this). I don't think being 17 is an excuse and even if I'm talking about 2 years of difference, that's signficant when it comes to teens. At that age people have already started doing part-time jobs, applying to college, thinking with a more serious point of view of what they want to do once they become adults, etc.

I will agree, however, that social media really brings the most ridiculous side of us, especially tumblr and when you've been using the same account for years (and thanks a lot facebook for bringing the timeline system, now everybody can simply click my 2011 posts and check how cringy I was)

rme   

Posted 9 Feb 2017

On 09/02/2017,,  Nusha said:

I think we've all done immature and embarrassing stuff when we were teens, and we'll always do, but all that cringy-ness calms down when we reach our mid teens like 15 (personally speaking, my stupidest age was 13 and I'm sure many will relate to this). I don't think being 17 is an excuse and even if I'm talking about 2 years of difference, that's signficant when it comes to teens. At that age people have already started doing part-time jobs, applying to college, thinking with a more serious point of view of what they want to do once they become adults, etc.

I will agree, however, that social media really brings the most ridiculous side of us, especially tumblr and when you've been using the same account for years (and thanks a lot facebook for bringing the timeline system, now everybody can simply click my 2011 posts and check how cringy I was)

Looking back at myself when I was 17...I'm pretty sure I was still cringeworthy as hell. I didn't feel like I started to truly grow up and feel like an adult until I was well into college and had a job and that was when I was around 20 years old. I think today a lot of people are more observant and woke because we're surrounded by conscious social media 110% and there's not really an excuse when there's always an explantation on why x y z thing is wrong. I'm the same age as Halsey and we were on tumblr at the same time, and compared to today, the social justice community didn't exist. There's an obvious difference now because she's not posting the kind of stupid shit that she used to.

selenopolis   

• 84c1e40ea0e759e3f1505eb1788ddf3c_default

Posted 11 Feb 2017

I saw her live in concert last summer and I can confirm that she does indeed have talent. Just listen to any of her pre-Halsey songs. She has a lovely voice and I think her songs are really catchy. They're fun to sing along to. She's pretty funny too. Didn't have any reason to doubt her backstory but seeing the pics from her instagram... I don't really care for the artist themselves, just their music, so it's not like I really cared that much about her backstory, but I do think it's kinda weird to lie about your past like that ??? But that still doesn't take away from the fact that she's very talented and she's honestly just absolutely gorgeous.

butto_n   

• IMG_2001.JPG.71f917f27c8f6765b3b7c2b1385

Posted 13 Mar 2017

On 09/02/2017,,  DonnieDarkoGirl said:

does she really talk like that? dear god i wanted to puncture my ear druns hearing her speak 

obnoxiousarmy   

Posted 15 Mar 2017 (edited)

Not only is she a compulsive liar, but a bit of a racist. I got this tea from another gossip site. The person here calls Halsey 'Ashley' (Common knowledge):

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1116354-A-little-tea-about-H-lsey-in-high-school?highlight=halsey

Reveal hidden contents

I'm only spilling tea on Ashley from high school cause I went to school with her for two years.

-In high school, she was not claiming her biracial. In fact, she let people believe she was white and only hung out with dorky white kids at school (until sophomore year where she got a bit messy.)

CVdWuy9WcAAKU6P.png

-She only dated indie white boys and white girls (so pretty much what she does now) and paid everyone who were black dust. I know for a fact she was intentionally paying those black boys dust simply because they were black because she would often diss them with the name "!!!!!!" (although most of the time she just let her white friends perpetrate the racism for her.)

I think she was really just having an identity issues :P

She was the kind of girl that thought she was the shit and so different and so unique and misunderstood but really annoyed people on the low. 

She didn't start claiming biracial until the end of sophomore year when she was getting heat damage from straightening her hair everyday and a lot of her white friends wrote her off as a liar. I linked to Allison's instagram comment because she was one of the girls that wrote her off which was surprising cause they were close friends, like the kind to go shoplifting every Sunday.

She got all pissy thinking Ashley lied but honestly, I think she just didn't like black people and was shocked her friend had a black dad. She never got to go to Ashley's house apparently. But when they were friends, they always hung out at a plaza nearby and bragged about stuff they stole from stores in class. :/

In sophomore year, Ashley was kind of the school slut lowkey because she was always with a new dorky, horny white boy or with a nerdy girl like herself. All the boys she dated were white and same for the girls, except for this one girl she dated who was a white-passing half-Asian. This was the time she used to drink a lot, do drugs (rumor), and hang out with outcasts. She was rarely at school and when she was, she was obnoxious and sort of a bitch (especially to me, I have to admit.)
There was a rumor going around for awhile that she was pregnant after a party where she fucked two guys at once and got an abortion (these were her messy days). I'm not sure if the rumor was ever confirmed but sip or spit.

Don't know what happened after Sophomore year cause I moved but I guess she got her act together eventually.

It's not much tea but it's what I know.

Edited by cinnamongirI

giphy.gif

Yet they can't answer the basic questions that labellabluefemme asked them when they barged onto their tumblr. Where was Sky's parents when she signed a record contract at 15 or was Sky emancipated and could signed whatever she wanted? 

This holding hostage business. :facepalm:

Raye hired a lawyer and they helped her out of her contract. She's doing what she wants now and Sky can do the same. Like enough is enough because people are tired. If Sky doesn't have money to hire lawyers, then work. Do some B movies and open up a Onlyfans page. :smokes: 

6 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Are we surprised?

Reveal hidden contents

• ANNOUNCEMENTS

• aw.png.0631cb3acf2be2c693c246d222f028b4.

PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't... 

Halsey

Started by bekah, 5 Feb 2017

5364 POSTS IN THIS TOPIC

bekah   

• tumblr_inline_nhf8qblKKu1rx31fl.jpg.f159

Posted 8 Feb 2017

On 08/02/2017,,  saburoro said:

like her music but she can be annoying

i do enjoy the fact especially that she talks about mental illness in a few of her songs, particularly the difficulty and how it sometimes feels like a nonreality, as someone who has a mood disorder i applaud her for depicting it in songs like Control, Gasoline, Hold Me Down etc. Not Afraid Anymore is admittedly boppy, unfortunately it's connected with 50 shades but the last 50 shades ost was also well produced and featured an echelon of awesome songs when the movie was garbage. same shit, different year.

side note: I think using tumblr callout posts is a trashy thing to do, tumblr is a very subjectively biased place that can take the slightest offense and capitalize it to lethal levels to the point where people's craniums will explode from the triggerdee triggerdumb. in general I think callout posts are one sidedly unreliable, but that's me not being favorable of the whole "this is your favs entire receipt sheet", because some mistakes should be considered to be rectified with time or with forgiveness or admission, unless they keep doing it. Callout posts that callously label ppl online that were your "platonic datefriend" or some tumblrina snowflake bs like that as a "pedophile abuser" out of pure vengeance and hatred towards them or self victimization purposes are fucking disgusting sorry

I do agree w/ this, hence why I didn't use any tumblr callout posts in my summary

I think the only thing I used was an ask from an exposehalsey blog, but tht was more to expand on my next point

ya like the tumblr callout culture is stupid as hell and stuff like halsey's old "problematic" tweets doesnt bug me as much bc we've all said dumb shit on social media...the thing that bugs me about her is the disconnect between her message and her actions

mislaid   

• thumbnail_IMG_7096.jpg.ed66a0f984fb9374d

Posted 8 Feb 2017 (edited)

-

Edited 9 Jun 2018 by mislaid

rme   

Posted 9 Feb 2017

Psylocke666   

• avatar_1485757068268.jpg.4dcfa664208acb0

Posted 9 Feb 2017

On 05/02/2017,,  kotsukotsu said:

Honestly I never liked her & never will. Her songs are trash, she can't sing. I don't know why she's famous lmao.

I thought I was the only one lol

flurry   

• 191752D8-2B87-4D4D-BEE7-DA90D7AD97AB.png

Posted 9 Feb 2017

if it were up to me I'd go back and slap my seventeen year old self too smh

jolynekujo   

• IMG_4901.PNG.a3135ac5eb461ccb8433272565b

Posted 9 Feb 2017

Every time I think of her  I'm always reminded of the vine with the guys singing "WAAHHHLLCOM TOOO MAAIII KEEIITCHIN WE GOT BANANIS AND AVOCADI"

DonnieDarkoGirl   

• IMG_0307.JPG.a0f8942fff5723cb19c8e73adb4

Posted 9 Feb 2017

Nusha   

• cat.png.d59aa76d82d460862daa2852752d8da2

Posted 9 Feb 2017

rme   

Posted 9 Feb 2017

On 09/02/2017,,  Nusha said:

Looking back at myself when I was 17...I'm pretty sure I was still cringeworthy as hell. I didn't feel like I started to truly grow up and feel like an adult until I was well into college and had a job and that was when I was around 20 years old. I think today a lot of people are more observant and woke because we're surrounded by conscious social media 110% and there's not really an excuse when there's always an explantation on why x y z thing is wrong. I'm the same age as Halsey and we were on tumblr at the same time, and compared to today, the social justice community didn't exist. There's an obvious difference now because she's not posting the kind of stupid shit that she used to.

selenopolis   

Posted 11 Feb 2017

I saw her live in concert last summer and I can confirm that she does indeed have talent. Just listen to any of her pre-Halsey songs. She has a lovely voice and I think her songs are really catchy. They're fun to sing along to. She's pretty funny too. Didn't have any reason to doubt her backstory but seeing the pics from her instagram... I don't really care for the artist themselves, just their music, so it's not like I really cared that much about her backstory, but I do think it's kinda weird to lie about your past like that ??? But that still doesn't take away from the fact that she's very talented and she's honestly just absolutely gorgeous.

butto_n   

• IMG_2001.JPG.71f917f27c8f6765b3b7c2b1385

Posted 13 Mar 2017

On 09/02/2017,,  DonnieDarkoGirl said:

does she really talk like that? dear god i wanted to puncture my ear druns hearing her speak 

obnoxiousarmy   

Posted 15 Mar 2017 (edited)

Not only is she a compulsive liar, but a bit of a racist. I got this tea from another gossip site. The person here calls Halsey 'Ashley' (Common knowledge):

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/1116354-A-little-tea-about-H-lsey-in-high-school?highlight=halsey

Reveal hidden contents

I'm only spilling tea on Ashley from high school cause I went to school with her for two years.

-In high school, she was not claiming her biracial. In fact, she let people believe she was white and only hung out with dorky white kids at school (until sophomore year where she got a bit messy.)

CVdWuy9WcAAKU6P.png

-She only dated indie white boys and white girls (so pretty much what she does now) and paid everyone who were black dust. I know for a fact she was intentionally paying those black boys dust simply because they were black because she would often diss them with the name "!!!!!!" (although most of the time she just let her white friends perpetrate the racism for her.)

I think she was really just having an identity issues :P

She was the kind of girl that thought she was the shit and so different and so unique and misunderstood but really annoyed people on the low. 

She didn't start claiming biracial until the end of sophomore year when she was getting heat damage from straightening her hair everyday and a lot of her white friends wrote her off as a liar. I linked to Allison's instagram comment because she was one of the girls that wrote her off which was surprising cause they were close friends, like the kind to go shoplifting every Sunday.

She got all pissy thinking Ashley lied but honestly, I think she just didn't like black people and was shocked her friend had a black dad. She never got to go to Ashley's house apparently. But when they were friends, they always hung out at a plaza nearby and bragged about stuff they stole from stores in class. :/

In sophomore year, Ashley was kind of the school slut lowkey because she was always with a new dorky, horny white boy or with a nerdy girl like herself. All the boys she dated were white and same for the girls, except for this one girl she dated who was a white-passing half-Asian. This was the time she used to drink a lot, do drugs (rumor), and hang out with outcasts. She was rarely at school and when she was, she was obnoxious and sort of a bitch (especially to me, I have to admit.)
There was a rumor going around for awhile that she was pregnant after a party where she fucked two guys at once and got an abortion (these were her messy days). I'm not sure if the rumor was ever confirmed but sip or spit.

Don't know what happened after Sophomore year cause I moved but I guess she got her act together eventually.

It's not much tea but it's what I know.

I love the fact that PULL was a huge forum that had topics on everyone including Lana. But they chose to pay one more month just to archive the Halsey topic after her lawyers threatened them. They were like give us a moment and we'll go. Smart move on their part. 

I wish they saved the Lana thread too although it wasn't controversial. You know because Lana isn't a conniving evil witch making up stories of miscarriages while singing Born To Die on stage. 

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

RAYE is free!! STAY AWAY FROM HER

They have been bothering Raye for months and Jojo too. It's like when will they get that they don't want to help Sky? They did it on their own without bothering anybody and screaming Free Jojo or Free Raye! Like god enough is enough. :facepalm: