TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I found this. A basic contract for artists recording for Capitol Records. 

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/23965696/capitol-artist-agreement-a-basic-contract

Is there a lawyer on this thread who can explain this to me like I was a 6 year old? This most likely could be similar or the same contract Sky, Katy and Halsey signed. 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I found this. A basic contract for artists recording for Capitol Records. 

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/23965696/capitol-artist-agreement-a-basic-contract

Is there a lawyer on this thread who can explain this to me like I was a 6 year old? This most likely could be similar or the same contract Sky, Katy and Halsey signed. 

giphy.gif

Sky is not on the basic deal anymore, around the ghost ep era her and a lawyer did an agreement with Capitol to make a new deal, if I'm not wrong it was supposed to give her more creative freedom and less albums

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

4 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I love the fact that PULL was a huge forum that had topics on everyone including Lana. But they chose to pay one more month just to archive the Halsey topic after her lawyers threatened them. They were like give us a moment and we'll go. Smart move on their part. 

I wish they saved the Lana thread too although it wasn't controversial. You know because Lana isn't a conniving evil witch making up stories of miscarriages while singing Born To Die on stage. 

Soz I know this isn't a Halsey thread but I gotta ask… did that really happen? What's the tea :deadbanana:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I simply miss this day...

When deuxmoi said she would be there and I was like "hmm okay yas I'm going to be there too we all gonna be lol", and then someone saw the blonde hair and glam make up very far on a screenshot from when Bella Hadid was being interviewed and I couldn't believe so I just ignored, and finally BOOOOOM there she was, gorgeous, i almost fell to my knees that day:cryney2:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

25 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

When deuxmoi said she would be there and I was like "hmm okay yas I'm going to be there too we all gonna be lol", and then someone saw the blonde hair and glam make up very far on a screenshot from when Bella Hadid was being interviewed and I couldn't believe so I just ignored, and finally BOOOOOM there she was, gorgeous, i almost fell to my knees that day:cryney2:

You're so damn right. My hopes were high and low at each happening event. 

:cryney:

8 hours ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

I'm guessing that Tonia and Sky don't actually follow Halsey that closely because if they did then Tonia would have (instead of skinny and blonde) claimed Halsey doesn't have health problems and is just copying Sky's health problems. :smokes:

But Halsey doesn't have any health problems.  :smokes:

By the way Hi Tonia! She brings us up in her stories and calls us her haters. :lanasrs:

9 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Soz I know this isn't a Halsey thread but I gotta ask… did that really happen? What's the tea :deadbanana:

Yes it happened. She faked a miscarriage and did a whole ass concert afterwards. Go to the link I posted yesturday. :prettyhurts:

8 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Sky is not on the basic deal anymore, around the ghost ep era her and a lawyer did an agreement with Capitol to make a new deal, if I'm not wrong it was supposed to give her more creative freedom and less albums

Look how great that worked out.                      

8 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Yes it happened. She faked a miscarriage and did a whole ass concert afterwards. Go to the link I posted yesturday. :prettyhurts:

Which page is it on? there's over 300+ pages so idk where to look 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

And ya'll are still here 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

They're both so shameless I can't- :sky: