TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

#FreeHalsey from Tonia. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

some of y'all are truly foul...just bc a rotted website on god's big stupid internet says something doesn't make it true. halsey doesn't need me or anyone defending them but this is so cruel. 

you can actually love your fav without saying disgusting shit about their fake "enemy" :burn:

aOaIzH2.gif

If someone had me to believe either in Sky or Halsey, I would choose Halsey any day. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

34 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Here’s a leak for you 

❤️💅

Cringe overload, I love this video, makes me feel better when I have a shitty day. 

7 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

it’s funny cause at the end of the day only one of them has a decent career 

Besides, only one of them have 90% of her listeners actually trusting her and admiring her as an artist.

Hint: she loves to sing at the mall. 

53 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Besides, only one of them have 90% of her listeners actually trusting her and admiring her as an artist.

Hint: she loves to sing at the mall. 

are you actually talking about trust…. in the thread…. for the most untrustworthy artist ever…..? lol

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

On 2/27/2023 at 10:33 AM, rightofjupiter said:

some of y'all are truly foul...just bc a rotted website on god's big stupid internet says something doesn't make it true. halsey doesn't need me or anyone defending them but this is so cruel. 

you can actually love your fav without saying disgusting shit about their fake "enemy" :burn:

Tough shit if it's cruel. Science is facts. Regardless of what you think about a forum, you can't do a concert right after a dead baby, placenta and tons of blood spews out from between your legs. With zero medical care too boot. Ask any doctor. The answer will be the same. Can't do it. :pls:

There's a reason Halsey had lawyers go after them and the page is "gone". They exposed her and she wasn't happy about that. Soon after, she just stop making up stories and was much more careful of the stuff coming out of her mouth. She wasn't responding to that forum in her instagram stories anymore. She kept it to the topic of music and now makeup. She finally learned that she doesn't have to make up tragic stories, or fake illnesses to have teenagers buy her makeup/music. That people can admire her work ethic without all those lies. 

#FreeAllMyLoversDieFromSky'sNotebook

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Plot twist: 

Capitol decides to release Masochism but... 

Halsey records all the songs and releases them as her own as she actually gets to get the job done and Sky couldn't finish them 10 years later. 

Downhill Lullaby becomes a viral hit and the whole album gets an IMAX filmed movie. 

6 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Plot twist: 

Capitol decides to release Masochism but... 

Hide contents

Halsey records all the songs and releases them as her own as she actually gets to get the job done and Sky couldn't finish them 10 years later. 

Downhill Lullaby becomes a viral hit and the whole album gets an IMAX filmed movie. 

I’ll take it! She could totally do Guardian and Descending justice.