TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Sky is (again) an artist nobody knows in Germany and that's why Lanaboards introduced me to her music. (God should bless this forum for expanding my iTunes with Charli XCX, MØ, Lorde before she got all this attention and now Sky) Sky's music is really really growing on me !

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

what was Gagas problem with Troy?

we don't honestly know but the way it's being portrayed is that he abandoned her following her injury when she stopped giving him cash and then they had different opinions about how ARTPOP should've been creatively handled

BzhmW.png

what was Gagas problem with Troy?

we don't honestly know but the way it's being portrayed is that he abandoned her following her injury when she stopped giving him cash and then they had different opinions about how ARTPOP should've been creatively handled

Gaga's involvement with Carter's Atom Factory officially ended November 4th, a week before the release of ARTPOP. Troy is credited in the album booklet (would be interesting if his name is erased in the second prints) which makes it seem like their split was a rather spontaneous and impulsive move following the dispute over a follow-up single. Remember that the background image of Gaga's Facebook page was updated within like one hour announcing a variety of songs as the second single ("Venus" and "Gypsy" being among them). "Creative differences" were officially stated to be the reason for their split, and I assume those differences are related to Troy possibly advising against the release of "Do What U Want" as the follow-up single based on solely iTunes sales (since that was a highly risky decision ignoring the majority of other markets). If you ask me, this is strengthened by the apparent shelving of its music video due to label dispute. At the end of the day, we'll never know until either Gaga is in a particularly rant-driven tell-all mood or Troy writes an autobiography.

Gaga fired her manager because they had different opinions on what the next single should be? Sounds a bit extreme.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Gaga's involvement with Carter's Atom Factory officially ended November 4th, a week before the release of ARTPOP. Troy is credited in the album booklet (would be interesting if his name is erased in the second prints) which makes it seem like their split was a rather spontaneous and impulsive move following the dispute over a follow-up single. Remember that the background image of Gaga's Facebook page was updated within like one hour announcing a variety of songs as the second single ("Venus" and "Gypsy" being among them). "Creative differences" were officially stated to be the reason for their split, and I assume those differences are related to Troy possibly advising against the release of "Do What U Want" as the follow-up single based on solely iTunes sales (since that was a highly risky decision ignoring the majority of other markets). If you ask me, this is strengthened by the apparent shelving of its music video due to label dispute. At the end of the day, we'll never know until either Gaga is in a particularly rant-driven tell-all mood or Troy writes an autobiography.

Or because he wouldn't let DJ White Shadow release Cake Like Lady Gaga :crey:

Gaga fired her manager because they had different opinions on what the next single should be? Sounds a bit extreme.

Thus it's probably more than that.

So she's split with her old managers? They seemed nice to me. Well early Gaga was a crazy success so I'm ready for the man behind it all to use his magic on Sky, but to me it sounds like even more tightened reins and control, based on Gaga's vague "now I can do what I want" statements.

I want to order the physical 2 cd edition will the cover come censored?

Cause a explicit cover wouldn't look good in my underage bedroom :toofunny:

all of them are uncensored to my knowledge

BzhmW.png

So.... Having VIP was cool. I got to cut everyone in line and get in before they even let the huge line start going in. And they had these really good mango vodka slushies. And I met a guy from Dublin that was really cool and like obsessed with Sky, he's seen her 4 times and he flew into London this weekend to see her and we are going out tomorrow to a club haha.

And we were super close and I had a good digital camera this time so I got GREAT close up pictures and videos...

HOWEVER, big downside: she walked out after 5 songs... She sounded great, way better than last time I saw her, but she said she couldnt hear herself and she kept telling them to turn the sound up and she still wasnt happy with it. She restarted "I Will" twice and didn't even go all the way through it, she just skipped it and said she'd come back to it later (but never did). Then after 5 songs she said good night and walked off and didn't come back... tbh I'm pretty disappointewd. I understand not having the sound rigth sucks, but she was being a diva to her fans

I'm glad I got in for free at least... She tweeted an apology and said she will come back next month, but knowing my luck it will probably be while I'm somewhere else in Europe since I'm traveling on some weekends and my spring break is next month...

I just BETTER get VIP again... It's really unfair what she did to her fans, even if it's not her fault the sound wasnt right.. She sounded amazing regardless, she couldve kept going. My favorite artists all have ways of disappointing me constantly somehow... (Charli has also cancelled on me before, 3 hours before she was supposed to go on)