TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

6 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Wtf is this 💀 what is she doing, I’m guessing this is her boyfriend 

Thurston Moore is not her boyfriend. Everything in the link explains it better

13 minutes ago, stwzrd said:

Wake up thread. She’s in the new music video for Thurston Moore’s single - https://daydreamlibraryseries.bandcamp.com/page/tralbum_page/1/track/isadora-by-thurston-moore-music-video
600x600xthurstone_moore_artwork_js_03032

Thurston Moore has unveiled the second song from his forthcoming album — an electrifying new tune entitled ‘Isadora’; it is an ode to longtime muse Isadora Duncan. The track, out on his label The Daydream Library Series today, on “Bandcamp Friday”, March 3, 2023 — comes from a session with Thurston’s London-based group, including bassist Deb Googe (My Bloody Valentine),guitarist James Sedwards (Nøught), percussionist Jem Doulton (Róisín Murphy), electronic music wizard Jon Leidecker (Negativland) with lyrics by London-based poet Radieux Radio.

‘Isadora’ is the second single from a forthcoming album and is accompanied by a music video featuring what Thurston has referred to as a “Sky Dance”. The video written & directed by Radieux Radio features American actress, musician, dancer & choreographer Sky Ferreira. “Sky is a talented friend who’s been spending time in London, and immediately understood the connection to this mysticism & music and sent through this magical digital diary for the song. Sky’s insight into modern dance, including her love of Isadora Duncan and Martha Graham sparked off a conversation about Judson Theatre Group, Douglas Dunn, John Cage, Merce Cunningham, Yvonne Rainer and other artists of performance and dance who bring the word ‘freedom’ to our minds and spirit.”

Hmm....

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

29 minutes ago, stwzrd said:

Thurston Moore is not her boyfriend. Everything in the link explains it better

I was joking 

The video isn’t good to me personally but I’m guessing they were working with a low budget and it’s just a bit of fun-happy for them I guess 

23 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

She really be releasing anyone’s music videos but her own 

I lose count of how many other artists (including when she is featured vocally) MV she appears. 

Yet no Downhill Lullaby, no Guardian and no Don't Forget MV even though she filmed a MV for both (well, many times in the past she said she would do a MV for Guardian and also for DL with Grant Singer, I guess at some point she did shoot it but scrapped them).

She is alt pop girls biggest mystery (or maybe she is just a liar after all lol not that deep). 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

catching up on this thread and oh wow i’m giggling 

how are these #freeskyferreria girlies still at it?! like come on… give it up mamas 

incredible levels of delusion! it should be studied!

2 hours ago, brandon said:

catching up on this thread and oh wow i’m giggling 

how are these #freeskyferreria girlies still at it?! like come on… give it up mamas 

incredible levels of delusion! it should be studied!

I mean, even skyferreiraupdates gave up, why don't those stans take the hint? 

We all know the truth: Sky is the problem. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

I mean, even skyferreiraupdates gave up, why don't those stans take the hint? 

We all know the truth: Sky is the problem. 

i think they simply have very small brains :magikarp:

like that time a few months ago when a troll posted a tweet saying halsey told capitol to not let sky release her album.. and they all like.. literally believed it :bebe: as if halsey is not a whole mother with a child and actively making music and touring and making movies and whatever the fuck else and probably has not even thought about sky in years :awkney: the sky community on twitter is deranged 

it’s crazy that one leaked DM from like 7 years ago caused a fan base to just use her as an excuse as to why their fav can’t do anything liiiike what

11 minutes ago, brandon said:

i think they simply have very small brains :magikarp:

like that time a few months ago when a troll posted a tweet saying halsey told capitol to not let sky release her album.. and they all like.. literally believed it :bebe: as if halsey is not a whole mother with a child and actively making music and touring and making movies and whatever the fuck else and probably has not even thought about sky in years :awkney: the sky community on twitter is deranged 

it’s crazy that one leaked DM from like 7 years ago caused a fan base to just use her as an excuse as to why their fav can’t do anything liiiike what

Totally agree but... Well I'm sure she thinks about Sky very often as they are label mates, but not in a conspiracy way like many people (including Tonia) do.

Halsey is too busy living her life as a mom and making music and whatnot to put energy on making Sky failing as an artist, that's so fucking dumb but stans are dumb af too, they are too blind. 

6 hours ago, stwzrd said:

Wake up thread. She’s in the new music video for Thurston Moore’s single - https://daydreamlibraryseries.bandcamp.com/page/tralbum_page/1/track/isadora-by-thurston-moore-music-video

600x600xthurstone_moore_artwork_js_03032

Omg it's the Love Street EP cover art 😍😍😍

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

I really don't think Sky truly cares about Halsey or anything

Since the DMS incident sky only mentioned or refered to her twice: when someone asked on the comments, and she only said they never met irl and don't know each other, and when she posted that story joking about Halsey label drama, what's kinda fair bc that was always sky's thing

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson