TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

We haven't moved on from this bitch haven't we? :awkney2:

Anyways stream The Woods, Finders Keepers, Descending, Guardian and I Pray for Rain. And Don't Forget, for the giggles.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

hatchie released a new song which sounds like something sky could’ve done but we know she will never so go stream that!

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

how come do we have like Night Time, My Time artcovers (around 3) with different effects and they are all official?!

150x150bb.png150x150bb.pngCover art for Night Time, My Time by Sky Ferreira

Last one is the best imo 

More gritty and kinda 3D.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 3/7/2023 at 5:59 PM, EXODUS said:

I just realized that Obsession was taken out of Spotify (at least here in Mexico). 

The bop that got away. 

Even Tonia agrees that it could have been a huge hit if it was actually promoted. 

But oh well, that one sure was Capitol's fault. 

Everything post NTMT I'm sure is Sky's fault lol

Obsessed is a very low tier bop. At that time there were better dance pop out there. I really think One could have been a cute hit for her at the time, they should have pushed that one more, I feel like it would have done well on radio.

Elevator was THEE song... I don't know what they had planned for that song, but it could've been a :eartha2:huge hit

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

4 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Oh, and I always return to you... I miss Sky so much in music videos at least (her own ahem), I just wish things were different...

There could've been so much potential. Sometimes it's just upsetting... anyways

let her go girl...

18 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

how come do we have like Night Time, My Time artcovers (around 3) with different effects and they are all official?!

150x150bb.png150x150bb.pngCover art for Night Time, My Time by Sky Ferreira

the last one looks like a scan to me, my personal favorite is #2, the first one is too yellow

elleashe 3 days ago
sky knew capitol wouldn't let her release masochism because it was too good so she leaked this herself... queen behavior

Lily Finn 5 days ago
i live i love pls let this be real..

Nondescript Being 1 day ago
Have people found this and I missed it? Like on popheads lol

devon 1 month ago
is this real??

So were the two live recordings in the middle of this "album leak" not an indicator of its legitimacy? 1011052231501557882

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

elleashe 3 days ago
sky knew capitol wouldn't let her release masochism because it was too good so she leaked this herself... queen behavior

Lily Finn 5 days ago
i live i love pls let this be real..

Nondescript Being 1 day ago
Have people found this and I missed it? Like on popheads lol

devon 1 month ago
is this real??

So were the two live recordings in the middle of this "album leak" not an indicator of its legitimacy? 1011052231501557882

r/popheads is like bottom tier enough to post it 

On 3/8/2023 at 10:44 AM, 111 said:

flop

never had a hit 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I mean the video has been up there for a month- if they were going to take it down-they should/would have by now 💀 album era over I guess 

Because it's not real. It's fanmade, with crowd clapping and all. At this point, it's the only thing we got.  :thumb3: