TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

So eventually my order placed in September for Night Time, My Time got cancelled. Fucking great. I really feel like some 1970s farm boy living in the middle of nowhere in America where there the next record store is like 1000 miles away. Why is it so hard to get this album? I don't want some bullshit release with random and pointless bonus tracks/discs.

I got the 2 cd (NTMT and Ghost) from Amazon, now the Bsides is cheaper I'm buying it. Also I flipped the booklet inside out and I use the other shower picture (looks a lot better).

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

am i the only person that has actually had no trouble with sky's store and had my order come a couple weeks after ordering...?

Mine shipped the day I ordered it and it took less than a week to make it here

BzhmW.png

I really wish the edition that came out here was the one disc, I wanted to get the b-sides seperately. Whatever, I guess I still can.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Can someone link me to the cheapest place to get NT, MT with JUST the 12 standard tracks? Then I just wanna get the b-sides pt. 1 separately (and hopefully pt. 2 soon lol).

That would be her webstore honestly

BzhmW.png

Going to pick up NTMT today. I went to HMV yesterday, but i didn't see it anywhere. It's probably in the back.  :usrs:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

So this is the best/cheapest or only place to get the standard 12 track album?

http://www.myplaydirect.com/sky-ferreira/night-time-my-time-cd/details/29081656

Yes, shipping is like under $5 if you live in the US. Unless you wanna preorder on Amazon and wait like 3 months until they finally get them available (they were supposed to have them in October) Just order it from her store, they go through paypal so payment will be super easy and quick.

Yes, shipping is like under $5 if you live in the US. Unless you wanna preorder on Amazon and wait like 3 months until they finally get them available (they were supposed to have them in October) Just order it from her store, they go through paypal so payment will be super easy and quick.

Okay thanks :) What about the B-sides? Do you suggest getting them off her webstore too with NT, MT or off amazon separately??

H0bDaqU.gif

Okay thanks :) What about the B-sides? Do you suggest getting them off her webstore too with NT, MT or off amazon separately??

I bought the B-sides through Amoeba for $10 but that was before I had seen it anywhere else. At the time it was released, it was available on bestbuy.com for like $6.

I guess go with best buy or it's on amazon for $8 and if you have Prime it's free shipping.

I don't see bundles on amazon. I already had Ghost and the b-sides, so I only needed NT,MT.

I didn't have Ghost and it was only $10 plus some shipping so pretty amazing deal.

Ghost bundle is on amazon.com, B-Sides bundle is on amazon.ca

I'd recommend buying straight from amazon for the bundles though since I think people are listing normal NTMTs not the bundles.