TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Ugh if somebody finds me an affordable copy of AS IF! I'll leak the NT,MT instrumentals.

they're only going to go up more as time goes on.

When it was released they were going for $1-10 on eBay and then she started getting noticed

BzhmW.png

american fans be seeing her for free every other week and shit, and im just sitting here waiting for her to announce that she might open for miley in europe  :sadcore:

anyway, enjoy. dont forget to take creepy pics :sky:

EQFO7rX.png

Oh my god, okay I live 5 hours away. I jokingly asked my mom if 'she was planning on going to LA in the coming weeks' she asked why I was asking and I told her how Sky's doing a show at that record store I always want to stop at whenever we're in Southern California. Basically she said that she'd be willing to take my friends and I 'cause my birthday's coming up and she has a lot of time left that she can request off work. I was so excited but then I went to the Amoeba site and it says she's only doing a 3-song set. I really want to see her but I kinda don't think it's fair to my mom to drive five hours, stay there for like an hour or so, then drive back (my mom's like that, there'd be really nothing for us to do there). Like what if I don't even get to get my CD signed.  :facepalm:

Oh my god, okay I live 5 hours away. I jokingly asked my mom if 'she was planning on going to LA in the coming weeks' she asked why I was asking and I told her how Sky's doing a show at that record store I always want to stop at whenever we're in Southern California. Basically she said that she'd be willing to take my friends and I 'cause my birthday's coming up and she has a lot of time left that she can request off work. I was so excited but then I went to the Amoeba site and it says she's only doing a 3-song set. I really want to see her but I kinda don't think it's fair to my mom to drive five hours, stay there for like an hour or so, then drive back (my mom's like that, there'd be really nothing for us to do there). Like what if I don't even get to get my CD signed.  :facepalm:

Knowing Sky, that 3 song set will probably be a 2-song-cough-restart-the-same-song-five-times-and-then-cough-through-it set. Yeah I wouldn't just go for a short concert especially if your mom is being so lovely about driving you there. Maybe wait for a show.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Knowing Sky, that 3 song set will probably be a 2-song-cough-restart-the-same-song-five-times-and-then-cough-through-it set. Yeah I wouldn't just go for a short concert especially if your mom is being so lovely about driving you there. Maybe wait for a show.

I hope she realizes she can't pull that fucking shit when she's opening for Miley

BzhmW.png

I hope she realizes she can't pull that fucking shit when she's opening for Miley

I think she'll drop out after a few dates like she did with Vampire Weekend. She doesn't seem to be capable of finishing one show let alone 38 shows within 2 months.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I think she'll drop out after a few dates like she did with Vampire Weekend. She doesn't seem to be capable of finishing one show let alone 38 shows within 2 months.

I personally didn't mind it when I saw her live, she restarted only, like 2 songs but was a wreck and barely sang 4-5 songs because she was crying or was just laying on the ground READING OFF THE LYRICS TO KRISTINE. Anyway, I don't even know how she's gonnna do the 38 shows lol. I enjoyed her show, but because she was cute and I didn't mind the little messes but other people who went to the show were really angry apparently because they thought she was terrible.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I personally didn't mind it when I saw her live, she restarted only, like 2 songs but was a wreck and barely sang 4-5 songs because she was crying or was just laying on the ground READING OFF THE LYRICS TO KRISTINE. Anyway, I don't even know how she's gonnna do the 38 shows lol. I enjoyed her show, but because she was cute and I didn't mind the little messes but other people who went to the show were really angry apparently because they thought she was terrible.

I think it depends on the kind of fan or person you are. Like, I'd gladly pay to watch Lana lie on the ground sobbing, singing terribly and reading off all of her lyrics but still being nice to everyone but people who want a good show would probably demand their money back.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Miley seems like she's always promoting her. If she drops out that'll be such a slap in the face.

Sky can be so good! I think she just really has to WANT to deliver.

Miley seems like she's always promoting her. If she drops out that'll be such a slap in the face.

Sky can be so good! I think she just really has to WANT to deliver.