TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 3/14/2023 at 4:22 PM, DownhillLullaby said:

I'll end y'all

Β 

Β 

The guitar was better than the audio version. It's more Sky. The audio version is great too but sounds more like a movie soundtrack while this reminds me of Cigarettes After Sex/Wiped Out (TNBHD).Β 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm freeΒ 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

leak do me

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

i want her to win SO BAD!!! i love ntmt and her as a person when shes in the press, but her idea of herself as this "enigmatic troubled pop star" is ridiculous because there's a difference between being enigmatic/mysterious and being intentionally opaque with people who have your best interests at heart. i don't think the holdup is entirely her fault but i also don't think it's entirely capitol's. she's pissing me off, it's been ten years since ntmt, give us one more album and then everyone will leave you ALONE:pout:like girl wtf is LEASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

she's difficult and won't compromise.Β 

Β 

That's basically it

Β 

giphy.gif

what i don't get is if it's about her uncompromising vision- why not just do a ton of modeling gigs again??? she's more culturally relevant now than even a couple years ago with the whole indie sleaze thing. she's gorgeous- i'm sure plenty of brands would love for her to model for them and then she can pay out of pocket!! enough with the tomfoolery

Oh she ATE

Β 

Β 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

10 hours ago, imbennett said:

i want her to win SO BAD!!! i love ntmt and her as a person when shes in the press, but her idea of herself as this "enigmatic troubled pop star" is ridiculous because there's a difference between being enigmatic/mysterious and being intentionally opaque with people who have your best interests at heart. i don't think the holdup is entirely her fault but i also don't think it's entirely capitol's. she's pissing me off, it's been ten years since ntmt, give us one more album and then everyone will leave you ALONE:pout:like girl wtf is LEASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Β 

Yes. Like, it's been a year since Don't Forget, we don't have the music video so, posting a picture from a still of the video and mere nonsenseΒ words,Β is like she's laughing at us...

Like post the actual bloody music video that would make us feel better than this vague posts or post the reason why it wasn't released and spill the tea

enough

Β 

Usually I would comment and repost the photo and be like: sky i love you omg she's returning and get a glimpse of hope

but now I'm like ok girl, deactive your account (i love her but I can't anymore)

Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, Air said:

Oh she ATE

Β 

Β 

Β 

Yes, also i think the pitchfork fest line up is out and got me wondering, do we think she's getting booked again to festivals or live concerts at all? I think no but I wish cause I've never seen her live and seems like I'll never willΒ :(

9 hours ago, Forgotten said:

i feel like they will soon start going door to door terrorizing innocent people with that free sky bs

Sky Ferreira equivalent of Jehovah'sΒ Witnesses

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯