TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, violentvioletsky said:

I need Sky to somehow get viral on Tik Tok because.............. :crossed:

If the Freeskyferreira delulus want the GP attention, they should start using snippets of SF unreleased songs like Untouchable final or any pop song she teased on SoundCloud so they can start a trend and make her go viral, that way maybe Capitol would release those unleaked gems. 

But oh well... 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

If the Freeskyferreira delulus want the GP attention, they should start using snippets of SF unreleased songs like Untouchable final or any pop song she teased on SoundCloud so they can start a trend and make her go viral, that way maybe Capitol would release those unleaked gems. 

But oh well... 

The Free Sky people aren't helping her case. The whole "she's been kidnapped or hostage" story is gross. She's not kidnapped or hostage. She's lazy, stubborn and hardheaded. 

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

The Free Sky people aren't helping her case. The whole "she's been kidnapped or hostage" story is gross. She's not kidnapped or hostage. She's lazy, stubborn and hardheaded. 

giphy.gif

Totally agree. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Can Charli get Sky to do another collab? 😂 

10 hours ago, brandon said:

She was so funny when she wrote the line “I blame myself for my reputation” because this woman blames everyone But herself :rollin:

giphy.gif

On 3/21/2023 at 2:49 PM, EXODUS said:

Can Charli get Sky to do another collab? 😂 

The last time Charli saw Sky on her porch -

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, AfterHours Cocktails said:

pls forgive my unknowledgeable ass, but could I ask someone to summarize for me that happened here, with masochism?  is this a clear cut case of the label holding onto her music and shelving it?  

she's not done with it yet, the stan's like blaming the label despite every single interview she's given is her saying it's not done yet. 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

3 hours ago, AfterHours Cocktails said:

pls forgive my unknowledgeable ass, but could I ask someone to summarize for me that happened here, with masochism?  is this a clear cut case of the label holding onto her music and shelving it?  

It’s not a clear case and never will be until the music is out. Almost 10 years later and we have the same 3 excuses at least once a year and additionally , Sky just proves time and time again she can’t hold herself accountable for making promises she can’t keep.. she’s lazy and uncommitted. Her fans gave up 

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

It’s not a clear case and never will be until the music is out. Almost 10 years later and we have the same 3 excuses at least once a year and additionally , Sky just proves time and time again she can’t hold herself accountable for making promises she can’t keep.. she’s lazy and uncommitted. Her fans gave up 

The #FreeSkyFerreira people who bombard you under every Instagram post haven't :troll:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

but I mean songs def exist so what would stop her from releasing something for a decade other than legally not being able to?  idk it just seems like way too long a time for it to literally be a case of... the record just isn't finished yet?  if that's the case, that's blowing my mind

36 minutes ago, AfterHours Cocktails said:

but I mean songs def exist so what would stop her from releasing something for a decade other than legally not being able to?  idk it just seems like way too long a time for it to literally be a case of... the record just isn't finished yet?  if that's the case, that's blowing my mind

As a fan of her music since her MySpace days, it's ugly to witness how her work ethic went to trash after doing drugs and being with Zachary Cole. 

She used to be so prolific, recording music very often, being many producers, aute couture and photographers darling...

It's not hard to tell what happened and everyone around her (including Elton John, many musician peers of her same age and sex, and Capitol) gave up on her. 

It's a real shame what happened to her, drug addiction is like being trapped in your own personal hell, and sadly she keeps blaming everyone around her but herself. 

It's not only the lack of music releases, but the disrespect she gives to her fans and audience when she gets on stage VERY late, late for events and interviews, lack of clear information of her situation.

Poor Sky, I pity her and I pity her blind stans even more. 

I still wish the best for her, as someone who struggles with drug craving from time to time, I understand how awful it is and how deeply it affects your emotions, your mind, your lack of motivations and energy. 

6 hours ago, EXODUS said:

As a fan of her music since her MySpace days, it's ugly to witness how her work ethic went to trash after doing drugs and being with Zachary Cole. 

She used to be so prolific, recording music very often, being many producers, aute couture and photographers darling...

It's not hard to tell what happened and everyone around her (including Elton John, many musician peers of her same age and sex, and Capitol) gave up on her. 

It's a real shame what happened to her, drug addiction is like being trapped in your own personal hell, and sadly she keeps blaming everyone around her but herself. 

It's not only the lack of music releases, but the disrespect she gives to her fans and audience when she gets on stage VERY late, late for events and interviews, lack of clear information of her situation.

Poor Sky, I pity her and I pity her blind stans even more. 

I still wish the best for her, as someone who struggles with drug craving from time to time, I understand how awful it is and how deeply it affects your emotions, your mind, your lack of motivations and energy. 

Shirley Manson supported Raye and Jojo when they had that happened to them but she has never said a word about Sky. Red Lips was written by Shirley for Sky, you would think she would say something especially with the Free Sky people badgering her everyday in her comments. 

Zachery Cole blames himself for the lost of her career. I never believed she had no idea he was a heroin addict. Like you can easily tell who's a junkie. Also she was looking pretty bad those days. I doubt she was doing that purposely for the tumblr crowd. :smokes: