TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

TLTR but

I kinda think that she knows what she's doing when she changes her IG pfp and post an old photo. Specially when she's teasing and nothing is coming. I wish she'd appear and say: Guys it's not coming, it's not being release for this and this or just say ITS NOT COMING with no excuses at all and then alright you can move on with your life and post as many tbts dead people save the rhinos as you wish.

We know it's her profile and she can do what she wants but honestly it's not fair with the fans at all... She doesn't owe us anything but at least taking responsibility and compromise to not endure with all the previous teasing and vague posts leading fans to believe something it's about to change...

Wish her the best but enough is enough 

:noparty:

she's so afraid she'll never release something good like NTMT again that the way to solve it is not releasing anything. she just doesn't want to be in limbo for all these years so these vague posts/stories, it's just a way to be remembered, simple as that.

On 3/27/2023 at 10:16 AM, DownhillLullaby said:

TLTR but

I kinda think that she knows what she's doing when she changes her IG pfp and post an old photo. Specially when she's teasing and nothing is coming. I wish she'd appear and say: Guys it's not coming, it's not being release for this and this or just say ITS NOT COMING with no excuses at all and then alright you can move on with your life and post as many tbts dead people save the rhinos as you wish.

We know it's her profile and she can do what she wants but honestly it's not fair with the fans at all... She doesn't owe us anything but at least taking responsibility and compromise to not endure with all the previous teasing and vague posts leading fans to believe something it's about to change...

Wish her the best but enough is enough 

:noparty:

I'm tired of her fuckery. 

giphy.gif

Listening to Always Ready To Lose You takes me straight back to 2014-2015, even tho I only heard it for the first time this year. 

It's such a shame it wasn't released back then, because it would have been a HIT. The sound it has is so early 2010s pop. It's almost sickening because it makes me think of songs that would have played at the "college" parties I went to when I was 17 and 18.

Capitol blocked all Sky Ferreira fans from their social media and also blocked the word Sky Ferreira :biblio:

Ik is annoying but is kinda weird blocking fans instead of just try to get things clear

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Just now, KimKaDAB said:

Capitol blocked all Sky Ferreira fans from their social media and also blocked the word Sky Ferreira :biblio:

Ik is annoying but is kinda weird blocking fans instead of just try to get things clear

as they should

8 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

They are wise to do so. The person running the account probably knows nothing about sky's business and not paid well enough for trolling.

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

4 hours ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

They are wise to do so. The person running the account probably knows nothing about sky's business and not paid well enough for trolling.

Plus Sky doesn't reblog them or support them other then follow them. God knows what's really going on and maybe it's not just lawyers telling her to keep quite.

13 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Plus Sky doesn't reblog them or support them other then follow them. God knows what's really going on and maybe it's not just lawyers telling her to keep quite.

very strange but still they had it coming bc they were spamming non stop as if (ep) they were gonna get something from it. 

3 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

very strange but still they had it coming bc they were spamming non stop as if (ep) they were gonna get something from it. 

They were just downright harassing people. 

Those FreeSkyFerrreira psycho stans are creepy and dumb af. 

Poor people, I pity them for supporting so blindly someone that has proven her fans to be a liar. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

There's no better day than today to post a new l3ak

C'mon were is In Your Hands (Wounded Man)? Pretty Dull? All My Lovers Die? WHERE'S IS SWAMPARELLA?

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Let us all never forget how bak in March-May 2022 there were SO many fans here defending Sky and attacking members that say negative things about Sky. 

Mostly new fans who just discovered her during the pandemic lol and now look, not even a single one of them here doing that, they just learned what we didn know along for almost a decade: many set backs, lies, shelved albums, false starts. 

Bitch better get help, hire someone who helps her to organize herself, find psyquiatric help, quit drugs, get a big label who buys her out of ontract, ditch all her past work and start fresh. 

I'm sure once she is out of label, Capitol will press again NTMT vinyl with some nice extras because they are very aware that she has a lot of fans who would pay for that on a heartbeat. 

There's a lot of money to earn here for everyone involved, it's a win win situation. Now it's a matter of time for people (including Sky) to start working on their plans for the future. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Let us all never forget how bak in March-May 2022 there were SO many fans here defending Sky and attacking members that say negative things about Sky. 

Mostly new fans who just discovered her during the pandemic lol and now look, not even a single one of them here doing that, they just learned what we didn know along for almost a decade: many set backs, lies, shelved albums, false starts. 

Bitch better get help, hire someone who helps her to organize herself, find psyquiatric help, quit drugs, get a big label who buys her out of ontract, ditch all her past work and start fresh. 

I'm sure once she is out of label, Capitol will press again NTMT vinyl with some nice extras because they are very aware that she has a lot of fans who would pay for that on a heartbeat. 

There's a lot of money to earn here for everyone involved, it's a win win situation. Now it's a matter of time for people (including Sky) to start working on their plans for the future.