TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

13 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

i feel like its probably not my place to speak about but maybe sky has some trauma from when she was 15 doing album shit and thats why she wants to get away from the label so bad? a lot of child actors have been speaking out about bad people that worked with them and i hope sky speaks out about being signed at 15 and stuff

Sky spoke about being sexually assaulted but never got into details accept that she wrote I Blame Myself about it.

i have hope that performances this year will be better than last... and hopefully she sings new songs cuz im tired of hearing AMLD and innocent kind knowing leakers wont leak and she wont release

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

I’m fully prepared to drop everything to attend one of these ~secret~ shows. Once i fly across the country I’m sure it will be canceled or she will just show up late to perform a couple songs. But that’s part of the sky experience so I’ll get nothing and I’ll be grateful for it