TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

2 hours ago, ashnikkos daisy pepper said:

I find it ironic that this is all she ever wanted to do, didn’t want to finish school, dropped out and started music at 15 and now it’s like she just threw it all away. Literally. 

Only rich people can do that, when you have everything in life, you usually act like an asshole.

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

4 hours ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

I'm just saying she isn't hungry because she's being taken care of somehow or else she'd come out and do some collaboration for Capitol or whatever it takes to not sleep on the streets. She's fine. She didn't need to finish high school for her wellbeing.

Got it. Yeah, doesnt she live in a nice area and all? 

8 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Not Frank Ocean arriving 1 hour late, singing off key and having to end his set in the middle of a cover

They really should already get married, it would be the hottest and laziest couple ever in hollywood 

frank ocean does have 3 albums and a mixtape tho

The latest:

Resized-Screenshot-20230417-185612-Insta

Resized-Screenshot-20230417-190633-Insta

Resized-Screenshot-20230417-190654-Insta

Basically, she's had the green light to release Masochism for years but she refused to because Capitol didn't want to do a big roll out for it. 

At least we have confirmation about that theory now. 

giphy.gif

i've given up on the album mainly because there isn't one but my 2023 10 year ntmt anniversary dream release is a single/ep, just 3 tracks because that's presumably what she has finished and it seems low stakes enough to potentially happen even though it won't

01. descending

02. pray for rain

03. all my lovers die

6 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Can we stop bumping when there’s nothing to discuss 💀 like give it a week 

Same old lies same old fans clinging on to minuscules of hope 

Honesty, this. Every time I see a bump, I think that something leaked. 

23 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Exactly. 

Imagine Tonia saying now "There's plenty of Halsey friends still working on Capitol, Halsey is ordering them to sabotage Sky releases". 

lol

Exactly. What's going to be the new excuse. 

7 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Can we stop bumping when there’s nothing to discuss 💀 like give it a week 

Same old lies same old fans clinging on to minuscules of hope 

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

The latest:

Basically, she's had the green light to release Masochism for years but she refused to because Capitol didn't want to do a big roll out for it. 

giphy.gif

i'm just going to say this, so many things happen to her that are allegedly other peoples malicious doings that either makes her incredibly unlucky, tragically even, or a really unlikeable person. 

it's like the most internet/tumblr famous girl you know has the worst personality possible, like why can't she maintain friendships with absolutely anyone ??? 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

57 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

i'm just going to say this, so many things happen to her that are allegedly other peoples malicious doings that either makes her incredibly unlucky, tragically even, or a really unlikeable person. 

it's like the most internet/tumblr famous girl you know has the worst personality possible, like why can't she maintain friendships with absolutely anyone ??? 

Only Charli names her lately but she is wise to keep her away at some point. 

Not even Miley supports her anymore, and she was very close to her back in the day. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

19 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

The latest:

giphy.gif

Yep…nobody should get fooled by the ‘free sky ferreira’ crap. It’s her own doing. Other artists release music without any budget. Some do a very good job of it. She has no excuses 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

On 2/24/2023 at 2:12 PM, Coloringbooks said:

I feel like this gets brought up semi-often but Sky and Katy were good friends back in the day, those tweets were all jokes. 
D595jTAWsAEoyvj.jpg

She also attended Katy's birthday party in 2009:

IMG_7697.jpg

Those tweets are going viral on Twitter again sjshdjshshd 

Bored from the lack of new music probably but lol @ Sky stans in the replies unironically calling Katy Perry a vile and horrible person for this? context matters. I'm tired of all the moral superiority complexes on Twitter tbh 🥶

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

19 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

Hey Sky, they wont give you 500k to make Downhill Lullaby video if you wait till 2025, give it up

She is dumb for thinking that after 10+ years she can depend on the label's money. 

I pity her but I pity the FreeSkyFerreira stans even more. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 4/17/2023 at 1:57 PM, fl0r1dakil0s said:

when i got into my ca-a-a-r

and drove away....

i listened to the stereo plaaaa-aayyy  :gclap:

this line has always cracks me up because Sky has never had a drivers license