TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

46 minutes ago, champainproblms said:

i agree!! iichliwp is halsey's best work, it's a shame that judging from her latest single she's going pop again for her new album

iichliwp is Halsey's best album. I give all that credit to Trent Reznor and Atticus Finch who wrote 95% of the lyrics and produced the album. Halsey might be releasing poetry books and likes to fancy herself as a "songwriter" but look into her album writing credits and there's at least 15 people credited for her lyrics and song per song. 

She can't write songs or lyrics on her own. She needs a whole team and Capitol paid for that. So hopefully, if she signs onto another major, they could shell money out to all these producers and songwriters she needs. At least Sky writes her own songs and whenever she shares songwriting credits with someone, it's usually one person, not 15 people. :smokes:

Maybe now Capitol can shell out all that money for Sky and give her the "proper roll out" she wants. 

Right now Capitol's biggest artists on roster is Katy Perry. I don't count Sam Smith because he's a sad clown now and he's lost millions of fans with this new act of his . The amount of people that have walked out of his shows recently...:awk:

He's going to be the next one to be dropped. I don't feel bad for him. This man is the reason why they removed all the female catogories out of award shows in England. He was whining about why there was a catorgory for females and males and everyone should be fluid like him. Well they kept the male categories but the female ones were removed thanks to Sam. Google it. 

3 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Halsey doesn’t deserve a label anyway her music has become pretentious garbage and her vocals not great. She’s not putting out the chart friendly songs anymore.  Sky probably could make better use of 25 million if she doesn’t blow it all on crack. 

I agree except for iichliwp. That album was incredible. Everything else your right on. Sky is a better songwriter on her own but she's problematic when it comes to compromising. Lets see what happens now that Halsey is gone. 

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

iichliwp is Halsey's best album. I give all that credit to Trent Reznor and Atticus Finch who wrote 95% of the lyrics and produced the album. Halsey might be releasing poetry books and likes to fancy herself as a "songwriter" but look into her album writing credits and there's at least 15 people credited for her lyrics and song per song. 

She can't write songs or lyrics on her own. She needs a whole team and Capitol paid for that. So hopefully, if she signs onto another major, they could shell money out to all these producers and songwriters she needs. At least Sky writes her own songs and whenever she shares songwriting credits with someone, it's usually one person, not 15 people. :smokes:

Maybe now Capitol can shell out all that money for Sky and give her the "proper roll out" she wants. 

Right now Capitol's biggest artists on roster is Katy Perry. I don't count Sam Smith because he's a sad clown now and he's lost millions of fans with this new act of his . The amount of people that have walked out of his shows recently...:awk:

He's going to be the next one to be dropped. I don't feel bad for him. This man is the reason why they removed all the female catogories out of award shows in England. He was whining about why there was a catorgory for females and males and everyone should be fluid like him. Well they kept the male categories but the female ones were removed thanks to Sam. Google it. 

Nah, Halsey def wrote a lot of IICHLIWP bc there's some painful cringe lyrics there, that's definitely Halsey's touch all over

I'm Not a Woman I'm a God? Lilith? Like, okay girl let's go back to 2016

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

sam smith uses they/them pronouns

also halsey wrote a good chunk of iichliwp before having trent and atticus rework the songs and also record new ones

I saw Sam sporting an unflattering thong, many such cases

1 hour ago, Sis said:

This thread is so sad, I just come in here as a disaster tourist and see all of your desperation.:lmao:

It's the universe witnessing itself or something.

Changing my gender identity to "disaster tourist" now, thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

4 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I have to scroll past tiktoks of the new tour so quickly bc it's literally next level cringe :runs:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Just now, EmptyPromises said:

Was there any confirmation of Capitol "stealing" the Don't Forget video concept for a different artist, or are these more lies

I know we talked about another Crapitol artist having the same aesthetic as the single cover? Unsure if that person ever got an MV....

3 hours ago, cranekiss said:

sam smith uses they/them pronouns

Sorry but I just got a flashback to your Demi posts on the Charli thread last year :toofloppy:
[from when she was using they/them pronouns]

19272978-676D-4662-A753-8D9FF43A288E.jpg

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

5 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Im not here for this thread to turn into a gender debate spam and a Sam smith mega hate thread :lmao:

But in reality he hasn’t really harmed anyone so let’s stay on topic ladies 

Ah yes, back to the topic of the "Sky Ferreira mega hate thread" :hillary: #whattrulymatters

43 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I know we talked about another Crapitol artist having the same aesthetic as the single cover? Unsure if that person ever got an MV....

The second or the first Dont Forget cover? Because there was that close up shot where it looks like she's watching fire, and then the blue zoomed out one.

If she had to pay for the video and they did this, Capitol isnt shit and she's justified in being ridiculous. But if they paid for it, hired the editor, and Sky held the footage hostage because "it wasnt the best/dumb perfectionist tendencies PLUS firing the director then...

Its so hard to stan her. 

Just now, EmptyPromises said:

The second or the first Dont Forget cover? Because there was that close up shot where it looks like she's watching fire, and then the blue zoomed out one.

If she had to pay for the video and they did this, Vspitol isnt shit and she's justified in being ridiculous. But if they paid for it, hired the efitor, and Sky held the footage hostage because "it wasnt the best/dumb perfectionist tendencies PLUS firing the director then...

Its so hard to stan her. 

The zoomed out? cover- in the glitter dress and with the reflective BG, kinda looks like warbly sheet metal lol

Sky-DF.jpg

On second thought, it must be shadows being cast on a BG?