TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

19 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Nah, Halsey def wrote a lot of IICHLIWP bc there's some painful cringe lyrics there, that's definitely Halsey's touch all over

I'm Not a Woman I'm a God? Lilith? Like, okay girl let's go back to 2016

No she didn't, Trent wrote those songs but you can believe what you want. Wikipedia use to have the complete song credit listed but somehow it got erased over time. Trent's name use to be listed on every song along with Atticus. Now it just names her. It's like Die For Me. She claims she wrote her part solely when Post, Future, Luis Bell and a few other guys wrote her part, which was inspired by G-Eazy. She lies a lot about her songwriting. Her poetry book is all her which is easy to tell. Sometimes you can be a poet but it doesn't mean you can write lyrics. Not everyone can be Lana. :smokes:

This thread is so cursed and yet I keep reading it in pure morbid fascination. It's like watching a car crash in which a circus is involved and clowns have died. 

Edited by Mash Tragic
I can't conjugate.

2 minutes ago, Mash Tragic said:

This thread is so cursed and yet I keep reading it in pure morbid fascination. It's like watching a car crash in which a circus is involved and clowns has died. 

The clown is Sky who shelved her own album. 

giphy.gif

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

An Underrated thread:

But back to Sky not giving us the goods (MUSIC)

Who has been her primary producer for Masochism? Or has it switched numerous times throughout the sessions? :sky:

According to Google, the producers for Masochism are: Ariel Rechtshaid Justin Raisen Jorge Elbrecht Mike Dean Bobby Gillespie. 

1 minute ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

According to Google, the producers for Masochism are: Ariel Rechtshaid Justin Raisen Jorge Elbrecht Mike Dean Bobby Gillespie. 

Just saw this after I checked on genius, I see Elbrecht mentioned the most :um2:- wonder if he has any thoughts on the lack of final album

6 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Just saw this after I checked on genius, I see Elbrecht mentioned the most :um2:- wonder if he has any thoughts on the lack of final album

Nobody who's worked with Sky ever bother to say anything. They don't even defend her. The situation is weird. 

11 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

An Underrated thread:

But back to Sky not giving us the goods (MUSIC)

Who has been her primary producer for Masochism? Or has it switched numerous times throughout the sessions? :sky:

Assuming @rancidgirl would know

a couple people! jorge elbrecht and ariel rechtshaid have been the main ones though especially for the more known and wanted sessions like all my lovers die, dont forget, and i think innocent kind

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

2 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Nobody who's worked with Sky ever bother to say anything. They don't even defend her. The situation is weird. 

Maybe a bunch of NDAs nobody cares to break? Or, simply knowing that in reality the will is on Sky for the work to be released (assuming the label hostage situation is false) :agree:

Edit: Thank you! @rancidgirl the sessions you've stated helps me visualize it better

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Maybe a bunch of NDAs nobody cares to break? Or, simply knowing that in reality the will is on Sky for the work to be released (assuming the label hostage situation is false) :agree:

it mightve been a rumor but i heard her and jorge had some sort of drama when dont forget got released and i think shes done that to alot of producers this era too so maybe thats why

and i don't seem to mind

13 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Assuming @rancidgirl would know

Pretty sure the early sessions were being handled with Mike Dean (Madonna, Travis Scott, Lana)

then something happened at label (lol!) and she changed to Jorge guy

1 minute ago, DinahLee said:

Pretty sure the early sessions were being handled with Mike Dean (Madonna, Travis Scott, Lana)

then something happened at label (lol!) and she changed to Jorge guy

Theee Mike Dean of Wildflower Wildfire?! Wow, she missed big time :hillary:

@rancidgirl That sucks, as I really liked Don't Forget, oh well, onto the next unsuspecting producer

On 4/22/2023 at 3:33 PM, SoftwareUpgrade said:

The current main producer of Masochism is Jorge Elbrecht. She's also worked with people like Ariel Rechtshaid, Justin Raisen, Dan Nigro—

And made a bunch of songs when she was working with Rahki/Mike Dean in 2015. She hasn't mentioned either of them in years, so I'm afraid that material might be scrapped... which is a shame cause I really adore that electronic-based sound 946038927515611146 The Woods and Finders Keepers are leaked from those sessions, but other known titles include Touch, The Life, etc.

On 4/22/2023 at 3:49 PM, rancidgirl said:

it mightve been a rumor but i heard her and jorge had some sort of drama when dont forget got released

I mentioned that before, it's true— Sky and Jorge had some issues following the release of Don't Forget. I'm not gonna elaborate much but hopefully they sort things out if they haven't already :biblio:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Sky made a bunch of songs back when she was working with Rahki/Mike Dean in 2015. She hasn't mentioned either of them in years, so I'm afraid that material might be scrapped... which is a shame 'cause I adore that electronic-based sound. The Woods and Finders Keepers are leaked from those sessions, but other known titles include Touch, The Life, etc.

speaking of this, do you think anything from sky will leak soon? its been atleast since january since anything leaked

and i don't seem to mind