TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

When are the mods gonna start threadbanning the weirdos who regularly use this place to talk about other artists they’re clearly obsessed with (and apparently other random topics like gender identity…?)

You could click on this thread on any given day and see people talking about anything EXCEPT Sky Ferreira

Some of you are NOT normal :oprah2:

instead of talking about gender and halsey lets all beg @redacted for sky leaks

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

I wonder if sky looks at this thread and laughs

mas·och·ism [ˈmazəˌkizəm]
the tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from one's own pain or humiliation. the enjoyment of what appears to be painful or tiresome.

I'm afraid Sky enjoys seeing her fans suffer and we've actually been feeding into her masochistic ways throughout this entire "era" 1013456070850646087

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

maybe masochism was some secret government robot she helped create to fight wars... and the distraction it gives to lure in the enemy is music... maybe its time u gays stop being gay and join the military and find out?? find out if the theory is true

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

11 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

the kate bush of our generation

This is so fucked up. 

Please seek help. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 hours ago, Kurt said:

You could click on this thread on any given day and see people talking about anything EXCEPT Sky Ferreira

It's the wildcard thread. Doing literally anything but talk about Sky just like Sky is doing literally anything but releasing music.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶