TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Well, an odd piece of Information is that Sky was supposed to provide vocals last year for a song called "Spectral Eyes" from Blondie's new album.

Sky said she would record her vocals while she was in Wales during August—but she never turned in her parts :toofloppy:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

19 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Well, an odd piece of information is that Sky was supposed to provide vocals last year for a song called "Spectral Eyes" from Blondie's new album. She said she would record her vocals while she was in Wales during August—but she never turned in her parts :toofloppy:

FAKE NEWS! Capitol deleted her vocals! 

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

Well, an odd piece of information is that Sky was supposed to provide vocals last year for a song called "Spectral Eyes" from Blondie's new album.

Sky said she would record her vocals while she was in Wales during August—but she never turned in her parts :toofloppy:

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/johnny-marr-has-written-a-new-track-for-blondie/

"So I wrote another one for Blondie [Spectral Eyes]. But they took so long recording it, I did it myself. It was on the B side of a seven inch single."

Gee I wonder why :hillary: But yeah why is Sky fumbling the bag with THE Debbie Harry/Blondie istg.......

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

5 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Well, an odd piece of information is that Sky was supposed to provide vocals last year for a song called "Spectral Eyes" from Blondie's new album.

Oh... She really hates to see herself succeed 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

6 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

I wanna grab her byvthe shoulders and shske her and yell WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU and then

5 hours ago, finalgirl said:

oh baby we’re never getting masochism, GIVE UP.

We are. We're masochists every time we come to this thread. We're masochists every time we jump at the possibility of sky news. The fact that some people hold on to the pain of hope is, in some way, masochistic.

The real masochism is the psyop that entails being a Sky Stan.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

12 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

Well, an odd piece of Information is that Sky was supposed to provide vocals last year for a song called "Spectral Eyes" from Blondie's new album.

does she really wants to be a singer at this point? Sky gives me retirement vibes gurl.. 

not showing up for Blondie sessions is crazy :oprah2:

i can’t digest it

1 hour ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

has anyone actually seen her in that movie that came out earlier this year with Ashley Benson? (i did)

Yes, I have and I thought it was an interesting thing to watch... I was really surprised by the plot but I think the movie could've been edited better

And could use a better script tho

Twice's Chaeyoung mentioned Sky as her fashion inspiration:tommy:

That would be something if that shirt incident didn't happened 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

23 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Twice's Chaeyoung mentioned Sky as her fashion inspiration:tommy:

That would be something if that shirt incident didn't happened 

Sky's confederate flag jacket… the PTSD :oprah2:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥