TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Capitol could drop Sky and release AI Sky Ferreira music and call it a day. 

All of us would be happy. 

Boo human Sky. 

Yas AI Sky. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

S.K.Y AI

"Starving (and) Killing You" its a metaphor for sky not releasing an album since 2013 and starving and killing off anybody who tries to be her fan

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

but.

Did... Did you know?

There's a fire in your street. 

Terrorize the whole community!

I just remembered Descending and wow what a moment.

Edit: omg why the FUCK they chose Don't Forget instead of Descending i'm crying

Only explanation is that Don't Forget was actually a double music video.

44 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I can't believe Don't Forget is 5 years 11 months old.

A year ago this thread was plagued by stans defending her and attacking members who said negative things about her. 

:flop:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

A year ago this thread was plagued by stans defending her and attacking members who said negative things about her. 

:flop:

I just remembered that DF got postponed for a week (?) after the og release date lol this girl is dofqiefhoq3fjhqe

it just overall feels like the ultimate "3 strikes you're out" situation-- a lot of us delusional fans gave her a chance with the million release dates, then a chance with downhill lullaby, and then there was so much fanfare behind the don't forget rollout + tonia saying the ALBUM was coming that it felt like something HAD to happen this time. and what happened? a scrapped music video, a pretty mid song, and SHOCKER! sky going back to saying the label is holding her back bla bla bla she wants to do it the right way. she does not sell enough albums or have enough of a following to get the halsey treatment she so desperately wants. i love her, ntmt is one of my favorite albums ever and i see a lot of myself in how she conducts herself/her artistry but she needs to get over herself and sacrifice some things and get her shit together and release a fucking album, or even the most delusional fans (even the freesky people) will stop tuning in. it's been 10 years, if we don't get anything for ntmt anniversary i think we can consider this whole thing over, if not one of the biggest "what-could-have-beens" in pop music history.

37 minutes ago, EmptyPromises said:

Omg that was ME!

I know better now

It's OK, we all have been on that position. 

Too bad that Sky ruins her own fandom with lies and empty promises. 

We actually not even on a drought of sky l*aks, it's just that 2022 was a very unusual year, I think we've never been that much fed with actual relevant Sky songs ever

Like, 3 masochism songs (4 if you count Don't Forget), gloves and cobra??? It was more than anyone expected

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

8 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

We actually not even on a drought of sky l*aks, it's just that 2022 was a very unusual year, I think we've never been that much fed with actual relevant Sky songs ever

Like, 3 masochism songs (4 if you count Don't Forget), gloves and cobra??? It was more than anyone expected

Don't forget Kiss & Tell (boppp), Ms. Bluebeard, Home Sweet Home, Cherry Bomb cover. 

2022 had the highest amount of Sky leaks she's had since like… 2013 lol. Leaks feeding the stans more than Sky herself did :um:

Spoiler

1. Cherry Bomb (cover)
2. Cobra
3. Kiss & Tell
4. Ms. Bluebeard
5. Gloves
6. Home Sweet Home
7. Descending 
8. Finders Keepers
9. The Woods

This was everything, right?

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

10 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

darling that's the exact thing she did last year

she didn't promote a thing she just showed up

:crying5:

didn't she say the reason she was there was because she was the face of some handbag? idk all I remember was the rumour that elon tried asking her out and he denied the rumour by being like helllloooo I was on a date with my MOTHER!

so messy and embarrassing for everyone. bless that seating coordinator for giving us something in a drought. 🙏

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

40 minutes ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

didn't she say the reason she was there was because she was the face of some handbag? idk all I remember was the rumour that elon tried asking her out and he denied the rumour by being like helllloooo I was on a date with my MOTHER!

so messy and embarrassing for everyone. bless that seating coordinator for giving us something in a drought. 🙏

Imagine Elon having a threesome with Grimes and Sky and paying for their music lol

1 hour ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

i used to follow the person on twitter who made up that rumor lol

negAbhB.png

13 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I just remembered that DF got postponed for a week (?) after the og release date lol this girl is dofqiefhoq3fjhqe

She started teasing DF release in March. (nobody made her do that) Kept delaying it cause the video wasn't ready. Why? Because she didn't like it, fired the editor and took it upon herself to edit it (nobody made her do that) delaying the song release for over 2 months. She eventually gave up and told Capitol to release the song without the video being ready. I posted the initial date it was coming on with that ugly cover, she then changed her mind and delayed the release for another week (nobody made her do that) to replace the cover with a cuter pic from the video. She then went on a press tour all summer repeatedly insisting that the video and the album are coming in 2023 (nobody made her do that), giving contradictory statements like "the album is finished, just needs a bit of touch-up" in one interview to "the album is almost finished, I still need to write a few songs" on another (nobody made her do that). She also showed up late and looking ill to these interviews. She then went on a mini tour (nobody made her do that), swaying around on a stage she showed up late to (she has maybe showed up on time ONCE), never finishing a full set and firing the tour sound engineer because they couldn't make her decaying, off-key, atrophied vocals sound good. When questioned about her lateness to one of these shows, she non chalantly claimed she was in a car accident with no proof whatsoever. (nobody made her do that) After a disastrous and unprofessional festival tour, she started being shady to Capitol and Halsey with snarky comments and stories (nobody made her do that), giving the middle finger in front of the Capitol building (30 year old woman). She started teasing her next single Descending (nobody made her do that), complaining that it was the song she wanted to put out. She figured out that she can manipulate her dumb stans to boost her ego on her journey of self victimisation and pathological narcissistic attention seeking by addressing the rotted Free Sky Ferreira community with her mother using vague comments and likes. Over a decade she fell out with many people in the industry such as Elton John, Dev Hynes and apparently with Jorge, her main producer and writer for Masochism because of her antics. Anyone who still gives her the benefit of doubt or has any respect for her should be ashamed of feeding into her load of bullshit and enabling her. 

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

She started teasing DF release in March. (nobody made her do that) Kept delaying it cause the video wasn't ready. Why? Because she didn't like it, fired the editor and took it upon herself to edit it (nobody made her do that) delaying the song release for over 2 months. She eventually gave up and told Capitol to release the song without the video being ready. I posted the initial date it was coming on with that ugly cover, she then changed her mind and delayed the release for another week (nobody made her do that) to replace the cover with a cuter pic from the video. She then went on a press tour all summer repeatedly insisting that the video and the album are coming in 2023 (nobody made her do that), giving contradictory statements like "the album is finished, just needs a bit of touch-up" in one interview to "the album is almost finished, I still need to write a few songs" on another (nobody made her do that). She also showed up late and looking ill to these interviews. She then went on a mini tour (nobody made her do that), swaying around on a stage she showed up late to (she has maybe showed up on time ONCE), never finishing a full set and firing the tour sound engineer because they couldn't make her decaying, off-key, atrophied vocals sound good. After a disastrous and unprofessional festival tour, she started being shady to Capitol and Halsey with snarky comments and stories (nobody made her do that), giving the middle finger in front of the Capitol building (30 year old woman). She started teasing her next single Descending (nobody made her do that), complaining that it was the song she wanted to put out. She figured out that she can manipulate her dumb stans to boost her ego on her journey of self victimisation and pathological narcissistic attention seeking by addressing the rotted Free Sky Ferreira community with her mother using vague comments and likes. Over a decade she fell out with many people in the industry such as Elton John, Dev Hynes and apparently with Jorge, her main producer and writer for Masochism because of her antics. Anyone who still gives her the benefit of doubt or has any respect for her should be ashamed of feeding into her load of bullshit and enabling her. 

the parentheses are killing me :eartha: