TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

6 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

And is this… “singer”, in the room with us now?

You can bet your sweet ass that she and her mom have been reading us for months, maybe years. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

24 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

In a much more positive note, I'm playing her available music on Dolby Atmos in my Echo Studio (great speaker, great sound, seriously). 

Don't Forget is a mess with the background sounds lol they are way too loud. 

Now I'm playing her debut and Only LOL album. 

Boy sounds so different, mostly with her background speaking vocals. They sound so clear and so in front. 

Ain't Your Right sounds so much better, a better mix overall. 

24 Hours sounds more polished, so much better mixed and mastered. 

And I will continue with the rest of the album.... 

Thoughts about these "new" mixes? 

On Apple Music it’s garbage. They ruined the album 

8 minutes ago, Americanboy said:

On Apple Music it’s garbage. They ruined the album 

I'm playing it on Amazon Music. 

Sadly Apple Music's dolby Atmos and spatial audio don't work on the Echo Studio.

Half sounds great and the other half sounds awful. 

Kristine is the worst. Unistenable! Second is YNTO, just awful. 

I Will is cut off, the song just changes to the next. 

NTMT (the song) sounds cool tho. 

You can tell the album was automatically mixed by a computer and there was no engineer behind the mixing nor the mastering. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, EmptyPromises said:

I giggled but i personally love the weirder tracks like that one, Omanko and NTMT on the album more than stuff like Boys and 24 hours. Theyre cute songs but kinda expected? 

please don't ever compare shitine to godmanko and slay time my time again 

I had a dream a couple months ago where Sky released a MV for Kristine as part of the 10 years of ntmt 

And it was her and another blonde girl who kinda looked like the girl from Magdalene bay, jumping and dancing on a mansion tennis court, riding a red convertible car around LA and referencing ferris bueller's day off

It was funny

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

10 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

I had a dream a couple months ago where Sky released a MV for Kristine as part of the 10 years of ntmt 

And it was her and another blonde girl who kinda looked like the girl from Magdalene bay, jumping and dancing on a mansion tennis court, riding a red convertible car around LA and referencing ferris bueller's day off

It was funny

I see the vision, this would have been an absolute serve :true:

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

sky-ferreira-at-vanity-fair-oscar-party-sky-ferreira-in-red-gown-2014-vanity-faiStars+Vanity+Fair+Oscar+Party+8aStjUCGoo

Why do I feel like this is the first time I’ve seen this look? Sickening

Screeeeaming at the dead hair from the bleach. Her hair stylist did the best they could chile but it still honestly looks cute

a perfect world that includes Sky Ferreira includes a 3 album discography as of 2023 with Cry Baby (2011) Night Time, My Time (2013) and Masochism (2016) and a covers EP from 2020, she's about to release her fourth studio album where she will leave Capitol and join another label! Sky was Grammy nominated for NTMT for Everything Is Embarrassing which is on Night Time, My Time standard because Ghost EP never existed so all the Ghost tracks ended up on Night Time, My Time. Sky showed up early to her shows while she wasn't touring for her albums or releasing music. Despite Masochism not being Grammy nominated, it did the best out of all 3 of her albums. Her fourth album will be a follow up to Masochism with some of the iconic songs that did not yet exist in 2016 while she was making Masochism such as All My Lovers Die, Descending, Innocent Kind. Sky released the music video for Love in Stereo and Heavy Metal Heart and kept the video for Omanko up. Sky then released music videos for Don't Forget and Guardian in 2015 and 2016 and gave two other album tracks music videos. The Blondie Collab was recorded and released, and made Sky a bit more famous than she was without it. Downhill Lullaby received a music video and was the lead single for Masochism Deluxe Edition, despite the song being a bit boring it did pretty well! Sky has began a tour as of February 2023 to begin the era for her fourth album, and it is set to have a summer 2023 release, the tour has opening acts such as Caroline Polachek and Charli XCX.  

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

1 hour ago, rancidgirl said:

a perfect world that includes Sky Ferreira includes a 3 album discography as of 2023 with Cry Baby (2011) Night Time, My Time (2013) and Masochism (2016) and a covers EP from 2020, she's about to release her fourth studio album where she will leave Capitol and join another label! Sky was Grammy nominated for NTMT for Everything Is Embarrassing which is on Night Time, My Time standard because Ghost EP never existed so all the Ghost tracks ended up on Night Time, My Time. Sky showed up early to her shows while she wasn't touring for her albums or releasing music. Despite Masochism not being Grammy nominated, it did the best out of all 3 of her albums. Her fourth album will be a follow up to Masochism with some of the iconic songs that did not yet exist in 2016 while she was making Masochism such as All My Lovers Die, Descending, Innocent Kind. Sky released the music video for Love in Stereo and Heavy Metal Heart and kept the video for Omanko up. Sky then released music videos for Don't Forget and Guardian in 2015 and 2016 and gave two other album tracks music videos. The Blondie Collab was recorded and released, and made Sky a bit more famous than she was without it. Downhill Lullaby received a music video and was the lead single for Masochism Deluxe Edition, despite the song being a bit boring it did pretty well! Sky has began a tour as of February 2023 to begin the era for her fourth album, and it is set to have a summer 2023 release, the tour has opening acts such as Caroline Polachek and Charli XCX.  

i love this fanfic omg :crying:

29 minutes ago, heatwaves said:

i love this fanfic omg :crying:

right i was emotional writing

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

10 hours ago, EXODUS said:

In a much more positive note, I'm playing her available music on Dolby Atmos in my Echo Studio (great speaker, great sound, seriously). 

Don't Forget is a mess with the background sounds lol they are way too loud. 

Now I'm playing her debut and Only LOL album. 

Boy sounds so different, mostly with her background speaking vocals. They sound so clear and so in front. 

Ain't Your Right sounds so much better, a better mix overall. 

24 Hours sounds more polished, so much better mixed and mastered. 

And I will continue with the rest of the album.... 

Thoughts about these "new" mixes? 

Edit:

I Blame Myself production is so loud compared to the vocals ugh 

Omanko is messier than the original, the vocals are so drown in the production. And seems like the chorus has a different vocal take. There are some subtle production changes, maybe they were not hearable in the original mix. 

YNTO is the messiest so far, sounds like a demo, even like someone played with the stems and tried to sell it as a demo, ugh. 

Heavy Metal Heart is very messy in the chorus but the rest of the song has a better mix. 

Just jumping in to say thank you for alerting me to listen to the West Coast Rob Orton instrumental with Dolby Atmos. I am hearing things i have never heard before :deadbanana:. Time to listen to all of Lana's instrumentals. I briefly flicked through the NTMT ones and, they sounded... annoying (?)