TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

15 hours ago, Fetiche said:

sky-ferreira-at-vanity-fair-oscar-party-sky-ferreira-in-red-gown-2014-vanity-faiStars+Vanity+Fair+Oscar+Party+8aStjUCGoo

Why do I feel like this is the first time I’ve seen this look? Sickening

Screeeeaming at the dead hair from the bleach. Her hair stylist did the best they could chile but it still honestly looks cute

Anybody else think Sky sort of looks like a young Grace Zabriskie? 

MV5BYjQyM2UwNmEtYTE5OC00MTYzLWExYTAtZDU0

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

I wonder when these pictures are from exactly? She tagged Jorge so hopefully that means they made up lol 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrjCM4YxrNu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Also, eeeeek… she pinned a comment "#FUCKCAPITOLRECORDS" 

ZALOuPb_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

I wonder when these pictures are from exactly?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CrjCM4YxrNu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

She tagged Jorge so hopefully that means she made up with him lol

Also… she pinned a comment "#FUCKCAPITOLRECORDS" 

Nothing she post will mean something unless it's up on Spotify and Apple Music. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Oh my god she is a LEGEND 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

she woke up right after i dragged her to pits and this is like the 10th time that happens... she really is seated on lanaboards.com 

Yes you too should date- interesting pairing and she can cook you a mashochism dinner of nothing 

omg she is the asshole hot guy who ghosts you for months and shows up every once in a while with a thirst trap when he wants your attention/hole (that's me ngl maybe we are more alike than i think) and some of you really eat it up with your arms and legs open i- have some self respekt!