TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

5 minutes ago, 111 said:

omg she is the asshole hot guy who ghosts you for months and shows up every once in a while with a thirst trap when he wants your attention/hole (that's me ngl maybe we are more alike than i think) and some of you really eat it up with your arms and legs open i- have some self respekt! 

so you're a hot guy?

oprah-listen.gif

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

This summer's about to come in like a lion and out like a lamb 👀💋

:lmao:

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

More embarrassing concerts coming

At least those piano photos are an absurd serve she's gorgeous 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

21 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

a perfect world that includes Sky Ferreira includes a 3 album discography as of 2023 with Cry Baby (2011) Night Time, My Time (2013) and Masochism (2016) and a covers EP from 2020, she's about to release her fourth studio album where she will leave Capitol and join another label! Sky was Grammy nominated for NTMT for Everything Is Embarrassing which is on Night Time, My Time standard because Ghost EP never existed so all the Ghost tracks ended up on Night Time, My Time. Sky showed up early to her shows while she wasn't touring for her albums or releasing music. Despite Masochism not being Grammy nominated, it did the best out of all 3 of her albums. Her fourth album will be a follow up to Masochism with some of the iconic songs that did not yet exist in 2016 while she was making Masochism such as All My Lovers Die, Descending, Innocent Kind. Sky released the music video for Love in Stereo and Heavy Metal Heart and kept the video for Omanko up. Sky then released music videos for Don't Forget and Guardian in 2015 and 2016 and gave two other album tracks music videos. The Blondie Collab was recorded and released, and made Sky a bit more famous than she was without it. Downhill Lullaby received a music video and was the lead single for Masochism Deluxe Edition, despite the song being a bit boring it did pretty well! Sky has began a tour as of February 2023 to begin the era for her fourth album, and it is set to have a summer 2023 release, the tour has opening acts such as Caroline Polachek and Charli XCX.  

:rip:

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

How are some of you part of lanaboards history without knowing 111s full name and face :derpna:  the joint exposes of him and china palace on here were hectic times 

doesn't matter cause we're now in a relationship me and @111, can you say the same?

The way she teases this summer shows as if something it's going to happen... like on these photos she seems to be rehearsing which she really ought to do it so

like her concert could use some improvements and starting them at the time would be good cause having your set cut short I would be very pissed to attend it even tho I love her

anyways, the only song I could imagine she be like this on the piano is I Pray for Rain

55 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

The way she teases this summer shows as if something it's going to happen... like on these photos she seems to be rehearsing which she really ought to do it so

like her concert could use some improvements and starting them at the time would be good cause having your set cut short I would be very pissed to attend it even tho I love her

anyways, the only song I could imagine she be like this on the piano is I Pray for Rain

It seems like she's going to try a different thing during theses shows

Imagine if she's pushing a rebrand from the grungy messy cool girl persona to the more 80s cold glam woman she showed last year

Her Cheek To Cheek era:true:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

CAPITOL RECORDS WE FUCKING HATE YOU WE WILL NOT SUPPORT YOU LEAVE QUEEN THE FUCK ALONE AND LET HER RELEASE HER ALBUM

guys as a fandom we need to pretend capitol is really doing this to sky and maybe we'll finally get masochism

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Yas queen, Sky shows her hate to Capitol after they did dirty to her BFF Halsey. 

Queen supports queen. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

11 hours ago, 111 said:

i can share my insta <3 (if you are 18+) 

Omg spare a link my way? Sdb9dls.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺