TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

7 minutes ago, 111 said:

i had the worst nightmare of my life i was next door neighbours with her and we was hanging out all day. i woke up sweating

Praying for you sis I heard from the church that dreaming of her is a sign of devil possession :biblio:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

6 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

forget biting the hand that feeds her she's gnawed off the whole arm

If you bite my hand agaiiiin… I will never feed you— you can call me EVIL :hdu:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

7 hours ago, 111 said:

i had the worst nightmare of my life i was next door neighbours with her and we was hanging out all day. i woke up sweating

I don't know how is it possible that many members here keep having dreams about Sky Ferreira and remember what happened in it lol

I hardly dream at all, let alone remember it. Even worst: dream about a flop musician. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, EXODUS said:

I don't know how is it possible that many members here keep having dreams about Sky Ferreira and remember what happened in it lol

I hardly dream at all, let alone remember it. Even worst: dream about a flop musician. 

everyone dreams every night, but if they are not vivid or you can't remember them after waking up something might be messing up your REM cycle, such as weed/certain medication or you might be low on serotonin which regulates sleep for which i'd recommend 5-htp xoxo

25 minutes ago, 111 said:

everyone dreams every night, but if they are not vivid or you can't remember them after waking up something might be messing up your REM cycle, such as weed/certain medication or you might be low on serotonin which regulates sleep for which i'd recommend 5-htp xoxo

Yeah I'm using Bupropion and other stuff for depression and anxiety. 

But I'm always low on serotonin so yeah lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

i had another dream about my album i was on tour and someone famous was there and i kept freaking out on stage

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

since its more likely than her releasing any original material atp here's me manifesting she covers Always on My Mind, specifically the Pet Shop Boys version - it always gives me big Sky energy

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I’m fully prepared to travel where ever she is planning on touring this summer. I know she will probably cancel or perform 2 songs while giving death stares to the sound guy. But at least I’ll get to travel somewhere new 

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I wonder why she put @/anoncontent on her Instagram's bio!? 

when we get Masochism movie :oprah4:

when don't forget music video was actually a 2 hour movie with downhill lullaby and descending and guardian in it and at the end of the movie theres a qr code and when you scan it its a presave link for masochism with snippets for every song

and i don't seem to mind

4 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I wonder why she put @/anoncontent on her Instagram's bio!? 

when we get Masochism movie :oprah4:

Omg can't wait for her to be a background extra in one of their movie :xcry:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

2 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

when don't forget music video was actually a 2 hour movie with downhill lullaby and descending and guardian in it and at the end of the movie theres a qr code and when you scan it its a presave link for masochism with snippets for every song

She is not that smart, you know? 

5 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

She is not that smart, you know? 

when she is then what... when this whole fuck capitol thing is all promotion for masochism and freeskyferreira is one of skys managers and the gofundme thing freeskyferreira did was so they could pay the producer of the masochism movie his money

and i don't seem to mind