TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

She’s playing LA, SF and San Diego.

“Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves when we think about all of the artists we've been privileged to work with over the last five years. To celebrate this five-year milestone, we're throwing a big party with a lineup you're definitely going to love. We can't reveal all the details yet, but we can say that it's a dream come true to announce that the one and only Sky Ferreira will be joining us for our five-year anniversary celebrations in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and San Diego this summer. Are you freaking out yet? 'Cause we definitely are! Tickets go on sale to the general public on Thursday, May 4th at 10am PT, but we've got a special pre-sale code for Minty Boi subscribers. Sign up at the link below to register for the promoter pre-sale, which will give you early access to tickets on Wednesday, May 3rd at 10am PT.

Can't wait to celebrate with all of you this summer!

— Team Minty Boi”

1682974591550-USE%20THIS%20ONE%20SF_MB_S

1683044523428-Sky%20Ferreira%20San%20Die

1682974393105-MB_SkyFerreira_002_2.png

I pray we get a good rendition of all my lovers die and get to hear new material (don't play innocent kind or any covers queen).

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

18 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I miss when Sky had Grant Singer direct every visual she put out. Not that there’s any new visuals to compare but still.

didn't she scrap a grant singer directed visual for guardian too?

39 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I miss when Sky had Grant Singer direct every visual she put out. Not that there’s any new visuals to compare but still.

She still Grant's bestie to this day, he even casted her on his upcoming film on netflix

If she kept on releasing visuals he prob would still being part of it

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

The Sad Dream demo is so raw... I love her again:eartha2:

There's no leak, all the instrumentals are ripped from YouTube and the Sad Dream demos was posted by a Sky fake account on SoundCloud back in 2014...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

3 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

The Sad Dream demo is so raw... I love her again:eartha2:

There's no leak, all the instrumentals are ripped from YouTube and the Sad Dream demos was posted by a Sky fake account on SoundCloud back in 2014...

true, all rips from youtube, including dont forget lmao :facepalm::uh:

ntmt's songs have always been very important to me, but seriously, I don't know if I would pay to go to a concert to hear the same songs as ten years ago (with the exception of some unpublished ones). I think most people must be a little resentful/worried about how these shows will go due to last year's disasters. honestly the only way to leverage these shows would be to release something before, otherwise I think it's more profitable to save your money to go to the concert of any artist other than her, sorry.:true: