TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

23 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I don't understand… "Bury me alive. I don't care anymore" is she offended/upset at this bio? What's wrong with it? 💀⚰️

It reads like they’re  trolling her- hard working, look her up 

56 minutes ago, melodrama said:

Can someone share the whole bio she's talking about? I can't open the site right now :lmao:

oMKLVBB.jpg

37 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

Bio: Sky Ferreira

Sky Ferreira. Act like you don’t already follow her on Twitter – as if you haven’t

Googled her, or checked her out on Wikipedia. Now check again. Before you can

hit refresh, there might be another paragraph. She's co-written and recorded

with half the Billboard chart, survived in Hollywood and on the Lower East Side,

seen the world from thirty-five thousand feet, been shot by every photographer

you can name off the top of your head.

Now get one thing straight: Sky was singing first. Just click on her piano-andvocal

only cover of Miike Snow’s 'Animal' on YouTube for your evidence that her

other skills might pay the bills, but music is her life and her voice is bona fide. Her

2011 debut EP As If! hinted at her soulful range and stylistic versatility. But if you

think it prepared you for the step Sky’s about to take on her first long-player, think

again. She’s hard at work with a hand-picked team of collaborators. And this time

she’s in charge, making the record she wanted to make all along.

lol at them mentioning Animal and As If! 

Not even available on Spotify. 

Not even an ounce of NTMT, Ghost not Masochism haha

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

It's just an outdated bio, copy-paste from somewhere of the 2010/2011 Internet

or it has been just sitting there these whole 12-something years without a single update about her post-AsIf doings

Also, regarding to these upcoming shows, the pre-sale code was independent

It really got me wondering if Capitol dropped her out too.

Their website still shows her, but it still got Halsey so

But me thinks this expresses what she would like to...

or maybe it's not that deep but

Something about this run of shows feels very indie, even for her. It kind of seems like maybe she’s sneaking out from Capitals control and finally able to do things? I could just be delusional and hoping for more than we will get. But maybe she’s finally just like fuck it and gonna do whatever she can if they like it or not. 

11 minutes ago, Kristine said:

Something about this run of shows feels very indie, even for her. It kind of seems like maybe she’s sneaking out from Capitals control and finally able to do things? I could just be delusional and hoping for more than we will get. But maybe she’s finally just like fuck it and gonna do whatever she can if they like it or not. 

i mean, she's kinda promoting these shows hard in her instastories unlike the festivals from the last year

29 minutes ago, Kristine said:

I believe the venues aren't small? And I know we all joke about $$$ But I can only imagine she does need some money that comes "easily" from these shows. It could be label\album related, like financially putting the last touches on the album, but at this point it doesn't even seem like that's the problem, but the roll-out and promotion from Capitol and so on.

If I can give any advice to anyone traveling to one of these shows: please plan your trip around experiencing a new place/city and do not rely on this concert to be your main purpose (mentally)

I travelled to pitchfork fest just to see Sky and if I didn’t also happen to see Charli while I was there I would have been so depressed after the mess of that set

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Announcing being dropped would probably encourage people to ask what is holding her back now. I don't know if sky has learned from announcing things too early by now but I would understand if she is more careful about what she shares about her business.

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

2 hours ago, Coloringbooks said:

I don't understand… "Bury me alive. I don't care anymore" is she offended/upset at this bio? What's wrong with it? 💀⚰️

She's quoting descending 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

33 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

If I can give any advice to anyone traveling to one of these shows: please plan your trip around experiencing a new place/city and do not rely on this concert to be your main purpose (mentally)

I travelled to pitchfork fest just to see Sky and if I didn’t also happen to see Charli while I was there I would have been so depressed after the mess of that set

Yes that’s the plan. That’s why I picked the San Diego show, I’ve never been there so I’m gonna explore and see a new place. The fact that I get to see Sky perform will just be something extra I get to do while I’m there. Don’t get me wrong I’m so excited no matter what the actual show is like, but I’m prepared for that to let me down in some way lol

Not a $15 “convenience fee”… Ticketmaster really set an awful standard for all ticket sites 

36 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

I’ll never forget buying tickets for Vampire Weekend solely for Sky just for the arrest to happen right before my show :crossed:

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

2 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

She literally just posted up in Capitol’s studio a few days ago. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s using revenue from the tour to fund Descending’s release with a proper music she doesn’t have to edit herself. Don’t forget about her paying for the NTMT pressings.

predictions:

the shows will be GOOD. she will be late, but much like her meltdown fest show, it will be good once she's on stage.

descending release probably, maybe with double music video w don't forget

ntmt repress almost definitely, it would make so much sense as she HAS to sell some form of merch and ntmt is going on ten years old.

if we're lucky, masochism will be announced but really really doubt it

1 minute ago, imbennett said:

predictions:

the shows will be GOOD. she will be late, but much like her meltdown fest show, it will be good once she's on stage.

descending release probably, maybe with double music video w don't forget

ntmt repress almost definitely, it would make so much sense as she HAS to sell some form of merch and ntmt is going on ten years old.

if we're lucky, masochism will be announced but really really doubt it

Isn’t it crazy Don’t Forget is already a year old this month?? Time has flown.

1 minute ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Isn’t it crazy Don’t Forget is already a year old this month?? Time has flown.

insane and almost maddening considering how so much was teased (literally the met gala!!!) and we got a pretty boring song, no music video, bad performances, and of course, no album