TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

9 minutes ago, imbennett said:

insane and almost maddening considering how so much was teased (literally the met gala!!!) and we got a pretty boring song, no music video, bad performances, and of course, no album

I feel like it was the label’s choice, she teased both DF & Descending as the comeback single throughout the years. Should’ve just stuck with Guardian & released the old music video. Would’ve got things moving with alot more momentum for Descending + the album release

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

In hindsight I’m super irritated she wasted slots for 2 actual songs on NTMT B-Sides Part 1 with Everything’s Embarrassing & the awful remix! It was a fucking single & already released on “Ghost”.. b-side where? Justice for “I’m Not Alright” + “Pretty Dull”

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

In hindsight I’m super irritated she wasted slots for 2 actual songs on NTMT B-Sides Part 1 with Everything’s Embarrassing & the awful remix! It was a fucking single & already released on “Ghost”.. b-side where? Justice for “I’m Not Alright” + “Pretty Dull”

Prayer circle for Pretty Dull to make it to the new set list and be confirmed for Masochism (until the album is reworked 10 more times before ever releasing in 2043)

1 hour ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Those two were teased very hard back then when she had that Tumblr and posted the lyrics of those two songs. 

And then... Nothing. 

That was pure evil and very disgusting from her/her team/her label. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 hours ago, rollwithme said:

If I can give any advice to anyone traveling to one of these shows: please plan your trip around experiencing a new place/city and do not rely on this concert to be your main purpose (mentally)

I travelled to pitchfork fest just to see Sky and if I didn’t also happen to see Charli while I was there I would have been so depressed after the mess of that set

this happened to me last year as well with Primavera Sound. tame impala compensated my night, cause now that I think... I would probably get even more upset if I just relied on her set alone.

5 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

I actually think the label did this to thumb their nose at her. They released physical versions of the B-sides before physicals of the actual album were even out.

BzhmW.png

7 hours ago, drewby said:

I actually think the label did this to thumb their nose at her. They released physical versions of the B-sides before physicals of the actual album were even out.

Shitty move. 

I'm still mad as hell we didn't get a part 2.

Its never too late to release it tho. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

15 hours ago, imbennett said:

predictions:

the shows will be GOOD. she will be late, but much like her meltdown fest show, it will be good once she's on stage.

descending release probably, maybe with double music video w don't forget

ntmt repress almost definitely, it would make so much sense as she HAS to sell some form of merch and ntmt is going on ten years old.

if we're lucky, masochism will be announced but really really doubt it

Only one of these will happen and I bolded it for you

5 minutes ago, xenomorphqueer said:

girlies i'm out of the loop has anything leaked since descending or can i go back to bed

Goodnight my lovely! Sleep tight forever because she will never release another song and no other music will leak ever. So yeah I hope you have sweet dreams!!!!

49 minutes ago, xenomorphqueer said:

girlies i'm out of the loop has anything leaked since descending or can i go back to bed

When did Descending leak? I’ve been out of the loop since I gave up on the DF video coming out

6 hours ago, Estheim said:

She just LOVES reposting old photoshoots and behind the scenes shots

Yeah, it is sad af... 

But hey, she ate that look tbh. 

7 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

https://www.officialcharts.com/chart-news/albums-coming-in-2023-release-dates-for-ed-sheeran-lewis-capaldi-rita-ora-and-more__37877/

Every year the same damn thing

Imagine how tired we are

Imagine the day we finally get a real date anouncement and release.............................

:willcut:

if it's not this year it's never tbh if it doesn't come out by the end of the year she can keep it