TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Leak Pretty Dull

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

49 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

this is what everyone said last year

nah this is different is not just any year, it's the year of the 10th anniversary of her debut album. i mean what could possibly be more iconic to after 10 years drop your sophomore? if she manages to fuck this up then it's never coming

It’s 2023, we just need someone to leak acapella stems from Night Time, My Time. We don’t need the real Sky Ferreira, we can just train an A.I. model of her voice and make our own material!

14 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

If some of you are going to the show pls record all the “new” songs

And please record your videos in landscape!

OT: I made a little edit last night and I'm obsessed 😭 this is what we could've had so easily and yet we remain visuals-less

While I would absolutely adore songs like Pretty Dull, Innocent Kind and All My Lovers Die, I'm really craving to get songs we have heard less/zero from like Vitriol Kisses, Gaslight, Mourning After, Chug Knives or title track :true: forgive me if we got snippets from these other than Masochism title track, I don't keep up with them 

----------------------

On another note, look ma I made it, someone placed one of my fanmade Masochism artworks on Wikipedia :eartha: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masochism_(album)

Captura-de-pantalla-70.png

btw if anyone wants the artwork in HQ, it's here.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 5/7/2023 at 8:35 PM, kuntsugi said:

nah this is different is not just any year, it's the year of the 10th anniversary of her debut album. i mean what could possibly be more iconic to after 10 years drop your sophomore? if she manages to fuck this up then it's never coming

you know what would have been iconic is releasing an album 8 years ago

what reason other than the number 10 do you have to believe it will come out in 2023? like at least last year she was actually pushing a single to prove the album was coming but it still led nowhere and that was the second time, mind you.  this woman has parasocially abused me like she could release descending and drop a masochism preorder tomorrow and i would be questioning my reality and expecting her to pull the link or something lol. if the album goes live then it's a welcome surprise but until then everybody needs to stop setting themselves up for disappointment. or i mean you do you i guess but that's my opinion on the matter. at most you could hope for a night time my time vinyl repress which capitol would make her pay for (which is to say it would never happen). realistically you are going to get an anniversary post on instagram

circulate and leak all my lovers die in that order

36 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

what reason other than the number 10 do you have to believe it will come out in 2023?

i don't have any :true: just my delusions to feed me up :true: that being said #Masochism2023 it's definitely coming 

17 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

While I would absolutely adore songs like Pretty Dull, Innocent Kind and All My Lovers Die, I'm really craving to get songs we have heard less/zero from like Vitriol Kisses, Gaslight, Mourning After, Chug Knives or title track :true: 

When these are just Justin Raisen demos with one hook repeated over a 5 min loop then what :eartha:

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

When these are just Justin Raisen demos with one hook repeated over a 5 min loop then what :eartha:

ngl I'd still add them :true: unless they're like gibberish concept demos :bebe:  

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

this woman has parasocially abused me

Same. I'm calling a lawyer. Can we class action her into releasing the album? Cite unrelenting psychological distress and gaslighting?

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

13 hours ago, rollwithme said:

not sure what will come first: masochism release or pretty dull leak

Hopefully Pretty Dull this May and Masochism this October. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde