TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

When the fans Bonbard her with the album questions 

:delicious:

Deserved, honestly. She's not transparent enough and its unfair to treat fans the way she has so if one breaks and asks her its kind of on her. Vague IG comment replies only go so far.

6 hours ago, Kristine said:

I have a serious question…I’ve never stuck around to actually try and meet an artist after a show, but since I’ve traveling halfway across the country to see this bishhhh, what would he the best way to say hayyy? Like do people just wait outside for her after or…?

Yup, pretty much. Just wait outside or get to her merch booth after show, maybe she might be there. 

Tbh I was lucky when I met her, it was like 2 hours before her set in a Mexican festival. She was the one who came close to her fans who saw her from afar, we wave and screamed her name and she came to us, took photos individually with us and chat a bit. 

Such a sweetheart, but that was early 2013, maybe she changed. She doesn't seem that (kinda) extrovert anymore (even though she has always been an introvert, you know what I mean). 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Happy birthday to Don't Forget :oprah:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

19 hours ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

Queen of McDonald's and Zebras. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 5/25/2023 at 5:35 PM, Inferno Euphoria said:

Omg the Zebra era :xcry:

Her best era  :trisha:

23 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Well he basically started her music career and she's never really addressed that or thanked him

Bloodshy & Avant started her music career

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

32 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

The intro verse of Descending is some of the greatest music I’ve ever had the pleasure of listening to

doubting your obvious words, send back my love

you thought that you could take my hand

:legend::squidward:

It'a the first verse and prechorus for me....

They miss the tortured little girl
Bet it's hard to believe it was fun to get you out of my mind
It's true, only fools can play the part
Mine was never a mother's kind of love
I won't protect you again
Say goodbye
Cut you out of my life for the last time (So wave goodbye)
All said and done

:krylie: