TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Coming out of LanaBoards retirement quick just to recommend Stella Rose to everyone suffering in this thread, she reminds me of Sky a lot and her new album Eyes of Glass which came out earlier this month is really good! She is a nepo baby though lol but still really talented (Dave Gahan of Depeche Mode’s daughter)

My favorite song of her’s is “Angel” which echoes the softer moments on NTMT like I Blame Myself and Love in Stereo and 24 Hours

But the first half of her album is also pretty heavy, echoing songs like Omanko and Nobody Asked Me and I Will

I don’t know how you can be a Sky fan and not like her tbh, she also has a little Amy Winehouse in her voice which is really cool. A potential mother!

Stop canceling my lilac heaven, the best of all final girls. The sky hate stops NOW

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

15 hours ago, Americanboy said:

It'a the first verse and prechorus for me....

They miss the tortured little girl
Bet it's hard to believe it was fun to get you out of my mind
It's true, only fools can play the part
Mine was never a mother's kind of love
I won't protect you again
Say goodbye
Cut you out of my life for the last time (So wave goodbye)
All said and done

:krylie:

The chorus and the bridge are the greatest pieces of melody ever 

TIMES IS OUT

WHILE I'M SINKING IN QUICKSAND

WITH THE MASTER 

BUT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE

BY THE SCRAP OF MY TEETH

I'M HONEST ABOUT ALL THAT I SEE

BUT I DON'T CARE ANYMORE :illumarina:

Spoiler

Even tho she sounds awful live

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

How about we stop suggesting substitute singers and just leak all the music  Pretty Dull :)

None of those "substitute" singers have come to my mind as similar to Sky's sound or style. They seem so bland compared to Sky. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

“We have Sky Ferreira at home”

Sky Ferreira at home:

Spoiler
18 hours ago, Deleted Member said:

Coming out of LanaBoards retirement quick just to recommend Stella Rose to everyone suffering in this thread, she reminds me of Sky a lot and her new album Eyes of Glass which came out earlier this month is really good! She is a nepo baby though lol but still really talented (Dave Gahan of Depeche Mode’s daughter)

My favorite song of her’s is “Angel” which echoes the softer moments on NTMT like I Blame Myself and Love in Stereo and 24 Hours

But the first half of her album is also pretty heavy, echoing songs like Omanko and Nobody Asked Me and I Will

I don’t know how you can be a Sky fan and not like her tbh, she also has a little Amy Winehouse in her voice which is really cool. A potential mother!

Don't Forget is actually SOOOOOOOOOO good, it took me an entire year letting it marinate on my mind to finally get how good this is:angie:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

I just wanted to remind everyone of the Original Sky Ferreira Doll. The woman who’s entire image and personality were stolen by sky at a sleazy 7/11 outside the eerie neighborhood of a late 2010 Zedd party hosted by Avicii and The Llumineers. Sky saw Bambi and decided that she wanted what she had. Legend says she then pushed her from the 30th floor balcony and sacrificed her best friends soul in exchange to become a massive star. Bambi Morgana Forever. 

21 hours ago, Deleted Member said:

Waiiit those songs are good, I'm actually happy you shared her here

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

8 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

I just wanted to remind everyone of the Original Sky Ferreira Doll. The woman who’s entire image and personality were stolen by sky at a sleazy 7/11 outside the eerie neighborhood of a late 2010 Zedd party hosted by Avicii and The Llumineers. Sky saw Bambi and decided that she wanted what she had. Legend says she then pushed her from the 30th floor balcony and sacrificed her best friends soul in exchange to become a massive star. Bambi Morgana Forever. 

me listetning to beverly is bitchin :bop:

On 5/22/2023 at 7:31 PM, EmptyPromises said:

So does she meet people after her shows or what

On 5/24/2023 at 9:29 PM, Kristine said:

I have a serious question…I’ve never stuck around to actually try and meet an artist after a show, but since I’ve traveling halfway across the country to see this bishhhh, what would he the best way to say hayyy? Like do people just wait outside for her after or…?

Me and my ex met her after her London show last summer. It was VERY late by then (like 3am or something) due to the set itself being scheduled for late, and her coming on stage even later (1h or so late) than that. She probably spent about 3 minutes explaining why she was late that night, signed an item for each, then took some quick pics with everyone (literally about 6 people in total), then someone from her team told her they needed to go. I wouldn't expect her to come to the merch table, I don't think she even has any (?), and just wait at the back/side entrance. She did seem happy to see that people still care about her but definitely don't expect Lana levels of interaction lol.

Random update on this: her grandma just shared the selfie I took with sky on her IG story 💀😂

2 hours ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

She hates gays, that's obvious when she decided to not give us Pretty Dull on Night Time My Time nor Ghost. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Manifesting a new guardian performance at those upcoming shows