TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

19 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Her mom will kill you for calling her white 👀

besides cosplaying as an untalented heroin chic dollar store fiona apple and pretending to be a genius songwriter, she's cosplaying other races too? what's her nationality according to her mom, rachel dolezal or lana del rey (latina)? no originality with this girl

Her comeback!

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

1 hour ago, Air said:

Her comeback!

Imagina having only 1 album under your belt from 10 years ago and yet you're still top billed for these basement performances. Legends only luvs xx

4 hours ago, 111 said:

besides cosplaying as an untalented heroin chic dollar store fiona apple and pretending to be a genius songwriter, she's cosplaying other races too? what's her nationality according to her mom, rachel dolezal or lana del rey (latina)? no originality with this girl

Besides cosplaying as an authority on all music discourse and this useless addition to it, I'd expect you to know these things given how obsessed you are with this woman...

Her dad is Brazilian / Portuguese and her mom is of Native American descent. 

1 hour ago, feelingxcx said:

Besides cosplaying as an authority on all music discourse and this useless addition to it, I'd expect you to know these things given how obsessed you are with this woman...

Thank you. I know its just trolling but those remarks on her race are gross af anyway. 

7 hours ago, 111 said:

This is so embarrassing for you

2 hours ago, feelingxcx said:

i'll take the native american part but let's get one thing straight: being brazilian has nothing to do with being white. you can be white and brazilian lmao there's plenty of white people in brazil, particularly in the south due to german immigration in that area back in the day. now let's talk about portugal, that is straight up located in europe, not a latin country at all. i wish north american people would stop pretending that being latinx is a race, it is not. we have white people, black people, mixed people, indigenous people and many more in all latin countries. saying that being latinx is a race is honestly just ignorant and harmful. denying sky ferreira's caucasianess is foolish. and this bitch was born in california! stop calling her a latina, she's not.

10 minutes ago, kuntsugi said:

i'll take the native american part but let's get one thing straight: being brazilian has nothing to do with being white. you can be white and brazilian lmao there's plenty of white people in brazil, particularly in the south due to german immigration in that area back in the day. now let's talk about portugal, that is straight up located in europe, not a latin country at all. i wish north american people would stop pretending that being latinx is a race, it is not. we have white people, black people, mixed people, indigenous people and many more in all latin countries. saying that being latinx is a race is honestly just ignorant and harmful. denying sky ferreira's caucasianess is foolish. and this bitch was born in california! stop calling her a latina, she's not.

I get this but she's not fully white, either so

3 hours ago, 111 said:

nigerian queen sky ferreira 

weird bait trolling, gatekeeping a ton of her unreleased, staying obsessed with the woman yet i don't think i've seen one positive thing said by you in this thread. odd behavior

7 hours ago, naked said:

weird bait trolling, gatekeeping a ton of her unreleased, staying obsessed with the woman yet i don't think i've seen one positive thing said by you in this thread. odd behavior

nothing positive to say about her unlike charlotte xbox unproblematic hard working queen except the one time she gave platform to this hoe by featuring her on cross you out :bye: she quickly learnt what she's dealing with after waiting 2 months for a shitty ass probably phone recorded noisy vocal recording, you'd think in all those months she would change at least one line or get a decent mic/vocal engineer to record her, but the karaoke queen strikes again :hide:

anyways stream descending on your windows media player! :jack:

17 hours ago, naked said:

He doesn't have anything
Also are we really debating her… race or ethnicity now? Why should we even care? :rip:

Is anyone going to her NYC show? Elita and Nicole Dollanganger being at the same venue :O I'm in a different country so can't go lololol but I wonder if she'll perform any unreleased… 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥