TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

Page 1111 NOBODY MOVE... 

nothing will happen, as always :toofunny:

innerspeaker.jpg

life is beautiful, it really is, without it you'd be dead.

On 6/5/2023 at 10:00 PM, kuntsugi said:

i'll take the native american part but let's get one thing straight: being brazilian has nothing to do with being white. you can be white and brazilian lmao there's plenty of white people in brazil, particularly in the south due to german immigration in that area back in the day. now let's talk about portugal, that is straight up located in europe, not a latin country at all. i wish north american people would stop pretending that being latinx is a race, it is not. we have white people, black people, mixed people, indigenous people and many more in all latin countries. saying that being latinx is a race is honestly just ignorant and harmful. denying sky ferreira's caucasianess is foolish. and this bitch was born in california! stop calling her a latina, she's not.

I'll gloss over all the assumptions you've made and the logical inconsistencies in your argument, and just leave you with this. https://ibb.co/cDgPccL

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

She’s cut all her hair off again because of bleach damage 

See Tonia insta

I don't think she did. I saw the picture when tonia posted and it looks the same size as in here, she might slightly cut the edges 

Latest Sky Ferreira News and Archives | Contactmusic.com

1 minute ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I don't think she did. I saw the picture when tonia posted and it looks the same size as in here, she might slightly cut the edges 

Latest Sky Ferreira News and Archives | Contactmusic.com

It’s looked shorter for a while and the ends are frayed- it looks end of ntmt length to me

Actually no I think you’re right- it’s just a tad shorter 

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s looked shorter for a while and the ends are frayed- it looks end of ntmt length to me

Yes, I think she might cutted the edges of the bleached part and it looks natural and frayed.

I found it very interesting that she is keeping this "comeback" hair

3 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Yes, I think she might cutted the edges of the bleached part and it looks natural and frayed.

I found it very interesting that she is keeping this "comeback" hair

Let’s just hope the celine deal comes with olaplex for the album promo :makeup2:

fshfasj y'all i just got a sky batch maybe i stan :grinds: its hilarious she kept making other mixes of downhill lullaby in 2022... she knew it was shit:lmao:her using the only studio time she got in years to update a song she already released is so camp...