TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I have:

• "One" (UK 3-track promo)
  • "One" (Irish 1-track promo)
  • "Obsession" (US 1-track promo)
  • "Obsession" (Vampire Diaries promo)
  • "Obsession" (US 11-track remix promo)
  • "Everything Is Embarrassing" (UK 3-track promo)
  • "Everything Is Embarrassing" (UK 5-track remix promo)
  • AS IF!
  • Ghost
  • Night Time, My Time (B-Sides, Part 1)
  • Night Time, My Time (US standard album)
  • Night Time, My Time (US 2-CD album)
  • Night Time, My Time (US green vinyl)

:creep:

OKAY YOU WIN :crying2:

H0bDaqU.gif

HMV has closed down where I live :( how long ago did you find it there?

Just last week actually

I phoned in and asked if they had it, and the guy told me "yeah the one with the unreleased songs" so I thought "Oh sweet, the album+B sides" but turns out he meant Ghost :toofunny:

I've been murdering that snippet of the final version of Untouchable... I hope we get it someday

and I dreamt Let's Get High leaked but had Iggy Azalea rapping over it, like Pleasure You by britney with that Don guy

I've been murdering that snippet of the final version of Untouchable... I hope we get it someday

and I dreamt Let's Get High leaked but had Iggy Azalea rapping over it, like Pleasure You by britney with that Don guy

final Untouchable...?

I only know of these two demos 

also that version of Stand Back is way more HQ

edit: that link is not Untouchable, just the first song in the set

BzhmW.png

final Untouchable...?

I only know of these two demos 

also that version of Stand Back is way more HQ

edit: that link is not Untouchable, just the first song in the set

I mean the one on her SC

All I have is the signed poster and the B-sides... I don't even own NT,MT because I haven't decided which version I'm going to order :toofunny:

#Flopfan #EverythingIsEmbarrassing

EQFO7rX.png

All I have is the signed poster and the B-sides... I don't even own NT,MT because I haven't decided which version I'm going to order :toofunny:#Flopfan #EverythingIsEmbarrassing

Get the 2 CD US bundle with NTMT + Ghost EP. It's worth it.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

So I had a dream last night that I met Sky and I was BEGGING her to release the b-sides part 2 and she wouldn't say anything about it haha. Then she went on to tell me that the lead single off of her sophomore album was "Angels Forever, Forever Angels" :toofloppy: :toofloppy: :toofloppy:

H0bDaqU.gif

All I have is the signed poster and the B-sides... I don't even own NT,MT because I haven't decided which version I'm going to order :toofunny:

#Flopfan #EverythingIsEmbarrassing

My green vinyl has arrived but it's at my apartment, I'll send that to you when I get there. :hooker:

By the way, we have a snippet of the final version of "Untouchable" because Sky posted it on her SoundCloud in 2011. There aren't two different demos to the song; the real demo to "Untouchable" is the longer one, the other one was recorded with a phone and is cut, that's why people think it's a rougher version.

Alright well let's see your list then.

Just one of

As If

Ghost

Night Time, My Time (Limited Edition)

Night Time, My Time (Green Vinyl)

B-Sides Part 1

Poster

Tee shirt

I have NOTHING in physical and I'm a huge fan, it's so depressing hahaha, I've been supporting her buying her album digitally but I don't even use them because I rather listen to her discography in lossless rips.

:defeated:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

my grandma threw out my sky ferreira picture vinyl by mistake cleaning my room today because I was out of town and I just spent a good hour going through all the garbage bags to find it  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Thank the lord I realized it was missing before garbage day :deadbanana:

my grandma threw out my sky ferreira picture vinyl by mistake cleaning my room today because I was out of town and I just spent a good hour going through all the garbage bags to find it  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Thank the lord I realized it was missing before garbage day :deadbanana:

"by mistake" plz she saw that nipple and it was game over