TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I am so happy for you but also so freakin' jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying: :crying4: :illumarina: I can't believe she called you back to her dressing room!!!!! You're so lucky, I'm so amazed that she let you sing AND took photos on your phone!! aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and good job asking about part 2 lol :sky:

I just stil CAN'T believe it...

Here's a photo of the poster sold and my signed booklets plus the setlist (so shocked it even said when she was supposed to talk) 10387963_590175727763623_1297706498_n.jp

By the way, after Omanko she added Sad Dream and Werewolf because we asked her :)

@ I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU, SERIOUSLY. I can't believe you managed to meet her and it makes me super glad because you totally deserve it! Congratulations on the autograph you got and everything!

By the way, I'm gonna tell you a little bit of my adventure too in São Paulo.

On Tuesday I caught the bus at 21:00 so I arrived in São Paulo at 6:40 on Wednesday (I live in Rio). I arrived in line at about 14:00 and it made me happy because there were only about 15 people in front of me, so I was sure I would be front or second row at most (I ended up being second row).

When the van arrived for the first time, just her band members arrived. I talked to Johnny and asked him if he could do me a favor because I had a letter, but when I was taking it out of my backpack, the security guards rushed them and said they needed to go in, so I couldn't hand it to him. There was a woman who worked for the venue though and she told me to give it to her because she could give it to Sky.

They played instrumentals to a lot of the songs, some stems and backing vocals (by the way, some of the backing vocals in "24 Hours" are INCREDIBLE). Sky arrived for the soundcheck at about 17:00. Some of us watched the soundcheck because there was a window and it was open ( :toofunny:). She played "You're Not the One" and I recorded part of it. Then the security guard came, closed the window and we got back to our spots in line. :hooker:

She then sang "I Can't Say No to Myself" which was cool because she didn't play it on our show. I watched like 15 seconds of it from afar.

Anyway, the opening act was better than I expected. The girl was Brazilian and she won a contest with her band. When Sky came in I nearly died. :toofunny: She is incredibly pretty in real life and her vocals were very good. She nearly cried a lot of times during the show and she got a lot of our presents too, including a Brazilian flag with a lot of our Twitter handles and etc. She touched our hands and also played "Sad Dream" and "Werewolf" because we asked for it. :flutter:

It was the best show of my life.

Here's a picture of me and Johnny (he laughed out loud because I told him "YOU SLAY") and when I told him I really liked "I Will" he told me "okay, then we might play it tonight." My friend was nervous and shaking a lot so yeah. :toofunny:

gEIkZox.jpg

And here's another picture of me and some of the friends I made there (I'm the one on the far right). We all went out after the show and ate together before we managed to catch trains and buses to go back home. Totally worth it and I'd do it all again. Too bad I couldn't meet Sky but it was insanely good.

10469699_304252519736512_277078748525869

@

man, I'm so really happy for you <3 It seems the management for the whole Latin America tour tends to be the same because the guards and the producers all had the same attitude here.. They rushed her in and out of everywhere, and brought her at last minute for the sound test. I ALSO heard the backing vocals during the sound test and yes, 24 Hous has LOTS of stems and it's SO amazing (you can hear different levels on each and every Redken chapter).

I also met Johnny, he's SUCH a laugh <3 He was looking at me while they played Omanko and we mocked each other and we laughed...
Anyways, Friday was the best day in a LOOOONG time <3

Good to know that many people share the same luck and met Sky and had a blast during the concert :D

I'm happy for you guys <3

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

@ShuichiAmy  I recognized you when you sang that part of "heavy metal heart"!!! :oprah:  i'm so glad you got to meet her!!! ♥

i've been listening to sky for 4 years now and i seriously thought i'd never get to see her live  :crying4:  i was extremely happy to find that sky has so many fans here in argentina - i was kind of afraid, since not that many people know her here and her music isn't on the radio. anyway, to the important part: what an amazing show!!! she sounded wonderful and looked beautiful. the band was tight. the songs were awesome. the energy and the vibe was pure excitement and joy. what more could one ask for? :party:

i think she was really touched by the love she got from the audience, and she seemed pretty giddy (and, at times, overwhelmed)!

here's a little pic i took that i think showcases that feeling:

photo3_zps275ae6c2.jpg

@ShuichiAmy  I recognized you when you sang that part of "heavy metal heart"!!! :oprah:  i'm so glad you got to meet her!!! ♥

i've been listening to sky for 4 years now and i seriously thought i'd never get to see her live  :crying4:  i was extremely happy to find that sky has so many fans here in argentina - i was kind of afraid, since not that many people know her here and her music isn't on the radio. anyway, to the important part: what an amazing show!!! she sounded wonderful and looked beautiful. the band was tight. the songs were awesome. the energy and the vibe was pure excitement and joy. what more could one ask for? :party:

i think she was really touched by the love she got from the audience, and she seemed pretty giddy (and, at times, overwhelmed)!

here's a little pic i took that i think showcases that feeling:

photo3_zps275ae6c2.jpg

OMG You heard me? I'm so happy right now <3 Where were you?

@ yes!!! you were awesome  :scajo2:

I was more to the right side of the stage, near the right speaker - you were to the left, right?

@ - i'm really happy for you, too!

cheers, to all of us and our dear sky!!! ♫