TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

:rip:

tumblr_ni61thUSv21qe9h84o1_1280.jpg

its kinda hard to tell whether either of them are being sincere or shady..

I'd like to think Sky was being shady (seriously...look up who Courtney is lel) and Courtney was being genuine

BzhmW.png

I'd like to think Sky was being shady (seriously...look up who Courtney is lel) and Courtney was being genuine

I love Courtney, i think shes a mess but in a fun way, like a cheaper less dead Anna Nicole.

i feel like she must've partied with Sky and Katy back in 2009 , otherwise how would she even know who Sky is.

omg

ELLE: I know you’re a bit of a pop culture junkie. Do you have a favorite pop culture obsession of 2011?
SF: Courtney Stodden is probably my favorite. I want to do a music video of us at a water park and getting in a cat fight in the lazy river. Lots of weave pulling and Courtney would pour her Big Gulp on top of my head.

Can someone send me the Traces demo? I literally can't find it anywhere :(

It's now March 6th pls I'm desperate if you come across this and have it please send it to me

Edited by West Coast

Does anyone else get Blondie vibes when they listen to "Love in Stereo?" Something about the way she delivers the verses is so Blondie-esque, I love it.

I haven't listened to any unreleased yet, but I do enjoy Sky from what I've heard; "Ain't Your Right," "I Can't Say No to Myself," "Ghost," "Lost in My Bedroom," "Sad Dream," "Everything is Embarrassing," to name a few, are some of my favorite tracks. I like how eclectic her style is, even in just Night Time, My Time alone. While everything is generally pop, she jumps between different styles of it, and she really executes it well.

And how raw her presence gets in many of the songs is just fucking fascinating. Like, is it passion? IS IT RAGE? I DON'T KNOW. I FUCKING LOVE IT.

I don't know much about her personal life beyond her music and her modeling career, but from what I've noticed, I feel the reaction to her is mixed among people. Some people really like her and some people don't care for her.

http://www.factmag.com/2015/02/10/angelo-badalamenti-sky-ferreira-zola-jesus-moby-and-more-to-perform-the-music-of-david-lynch/

The David Lynch Foundation, a non-profit that works to bring Transcendental Meditation to at-risk populations suffering with PTSD, will celebrate its 10th anniversary this year. To mark the occasion, the foundation is hosting The Music of David Lynch, an evening that will see a variety of artists explore the music of his films, his original catalog, and — of course — Twin Peaks.

On the bill: Lynch’s longtime collaborators Angelo Badalamenti and Julee Cruise, Duran Duran, Moby, Karen O, Sky Ferreira, Zola Jesus, Flaming Lips members Wayne Coyne and Steven Drozed and more. The concert will be held at The Theatre at Ace Hotel in Los Angeles on April 1; tickets go on sale later today.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

been re-listening to NTMT - it's such a gorgeous, powerful album. psyched for Guardian + new music

also, i got bored/annoyed at having a Part 1 to the B-Sides and no other parts, so i repacked it + Rancid Girl into the Ghost EP to make a "fuller" EP in the same vein as Lana's Paradise. i tried to make it go slow -> fast -> slow, apart from the ending (its criminal not to end it without EiE). i'm a bit kinda ehhh about Can't Say No cause it doesn't really fit with the other tracks cause it's too rock-y, but it's also not rock-enough for NTMT??? same with I'm On Top, except that's too pop. here's the tracklisting:

1. Sad Dream

2. Lost In My Bedroom

3. Ghost

4. Red Lips

5. Werewolf (i Like You)

6. I Can't Say No To Myself

7. Rancid Girl

8. I'm On Top

9. Everything is Embarrassing

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

been re-listening to NTMT - it's such a gorgeous, powerful album. psyched for Guardian + new music

also, i got bored/annoyed at having a Part 1 to the B-Sides and no other parts, so i repacked it + Rancid Girl into the Ghost EP to make a "fuller" EP in the same vein as Lana's Paradise. i tried to make it go slow -> fast -> slow, apart from the ending (its criminal not to end it without EiE). i'm a bit kinda ehhh about Can't Say No cause it doesn't really fit with the other tracks cause it's too rock-y, but it's also not rock-enough for NTMT??? same with I'm On Top, except that's too pop. here's the tracklisting:

1. Sad Dream

2. Lost In My Bedroom

3. Ghost

4. Red Lips

5. Werewolf (i Like You)

6. I Can't Say No To Myself

7. Rancid Girl

8. I'm On Top

9. Everything is Embarrassing

I organize mine by having the b-sides as a disc 2 for the album (because it's been released like that in the U.S. too) and have the Ghost EP separately. "Rancid Girl" remains unreleased to me.

I organize mine by having the b-sides as a disc 2 for the album (because it's been released like that in the U.S. too) and have the Ghost EP separately. "Rancid Girl" remains unreleased to me.

I like that idea but the B-Sides are SO different to NTMT that I hate coupling them together...Ghost is such a mixed bag without them that it only makes sense imo to include them there + I've only included Rancid Girl because it's a Ghost/I'm Not Alright outtake (i think that was the album title at the time?)

i wish we got the full I'm Not Alright album though, i'd like to hear what Boys, 24 Hours etc would've sounded in the Ghost style, plus the title track would've been bomb

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

A lot of her unreleased music is really awesome from what I've heard so far; I really dig Too Many Boys and Happy Dre, but I especially love The Woods.

Does anyone know if "The Woods" was ever released by White Arrows? I know that they did perform it at some of their gigs, but is this track unreleased/scrapped? Because I personally want to use it for a hoop-dance video but I would feel weird using unreleased tracks. :eek: