TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I don't know this artist as well as I should, but could this be real? It's the best cover of this song I've ever heard. The voice sounds similar to Sky's (maybe even highly similar, as I say, I don't know her as well as I should).

it's real, she uploaded the cover to her official SoundCloud a few years ago (although this YT version seems to have been edited)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Masochism is the title of her next album. Confirmed on twitter and instagram. Let's ser if this is the final name lol

that sounds so cool but considering i spent a shit load of time waiting for and imagining an album called "im not alright" im not gonna take it seriously until its for sure  :dmd:

Masochism is the title of her next album. Confirmed on twitter and instagram. Let's ser if this is the final name lol

I love the title!

that sounds so cool but considering i spent a shit load of time waiting for and imagining an album called "im not alright" im not gonna take it seriously until its for sure  :dmd:

This! Let's see how many times she changes it haha

It just better feature Pretty Dull

And also I'm Not Alright <3

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

An album title announcement! Now all we have to get through are 2 more title changes, 3 indefinitely postponed release dates spanning two and a half years, and 10 snippets of songs we'll never get (9 because we'll never get Guardian)!

An album title announcement! Now all we have to get through are 2 more title changes, 3 indefinitely postponed release dates spanning two and a half years, and 10 snippets of songs we'll never get (9 because we'll never get Guardian)!

You forgot the genre shift.

Pop > Electropop/EDM > Indie > Alternative Pop > ???

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Twist: the album will be entirely r&b

I'd love her to do something R&B/Electronic-ish like BANKS music.