TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Did anyone ever confirm if Primal Scream was that "working with people you wouldn't expect" hint?

probably Gesaffelstein too, his stuff is out there

I expect some post-punk/screamo drone type shit based off that but the two songs she's performed live aren't

BzhmW.png

@@KillForLove I would love anything new from Sky but I feel like that would suck. Not here for anything like Bangerz.

Fight me! Also I'm more than willing to bet that it'd be a chorus for someone, but I would LIVE for an EDMesque anthem like Drive or FU even though Sky doesn't have the vocals like Miley to carry it

Fight me! Also I'm more than willing to bet that it'd be a chorus for someone, but I would LIVE for an EDMesque anthem like Drive or FU even though Sky doesn't have the vocals like Miley to carry it

Sky did used to sing opera, I think she'd be able to pull something off like that. Hopefully she doesn't do anything like that though.  :creep:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Sky did used to sing opera, I think she'd be able to pull something off like that. Hopefully she doesn't do anything like that though.  :creep:

Sky also used to be able to sing well live. Then she fucked up her voice at SXSW and didn't rest it and now it's noticeably weaker, although I know her stans aren't quick to admit it. And it honestly it can't sound any worse that what I imagine she's doing with Gesaffelstein since thats like industrial techno. But ok!!!!  :creep: 

Is anybody here familiar with classic cartoons that could help me out here?

I recently listened to "First Base" for the first time, and I swear to fucking god that the chorus of that song sounds so familiar, like a tribute to a theme song from a TV series I've seen on Cartoon Network/Boomerang, and the show's name is on the tip of my tongue but I can't figure it out because I don't even remember the lyrics to the theme. :crying:

In other news, really fucking excited for Masochism. I've been looking forward to something new from someone I listen to, and it was a really sweet surprise when Sky announced it.

She honestly has a beautiful voice. Sometimes I feel it doesn't deliver well live, but there's just something about her singing that really knows how to make a presence. I just enjoy it so much.

she said on twitter "that moment when your 2nd album is more self-deprecating than the first"....which is kinda expected from a title like Masochism, but still give me those i blame myself 2.0s pls indie queen!!!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It's fake, by the way!

oh, really?? it sounds just like her omg  :derpna:

TjmiIK4.png

Let me just be honest by saying that I really hope no one gets fooled by traders who apparently have unreleased Sky material.

Her stuff is really hard to get, and specially when the song's been produced by certain people. An example: how many songs produced by Bloodshy & Avant does one think he'd be able to get a hold of? It's nearly impossible.

Also, "Amplified" has been produced by Dallas Austin. We have NO songs produced by him except for "Too Many Boys," and we only have that because he accidentally shared it on his website in January 2011.

There is nothing by Sky circulating. And even though I know some files are being kept by some people, I can assure you all with 100.00000% precision that they are not sharing.